1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing Content.. Does it work?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Melisa455, Jul 17, 2014.

I have read a ebook, telling people how to get targeted traffic in a short period of time.

The Method is :

1) Set up your own blog/wordpress.
    2) Write a few of articles.
    3) Search "Google" for 10 articles related to your niche.
    4) Copy and Paste the article onto your blog/Wordpress.
    5) Add link to where you find those articles.
    6) Email the original writer that wrote the articles.
    7) Ask them to send their list to your blog/wordpress

Boom.. you have traffic (from the list of 10 original writer)

* It is say that the writer will not mind you share their content because they also benefit from backlink to their site. And their subscriber will also get to enjoy more information related to their niche.
    * And for us, we do not need to worry on duplicate content as we are not relying on Google traffic.

What do you guys think of this method? Do you think it will work?

Melisa455, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  2. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try that technique and BOOM, your blog will go away for copyright infringement.

Great idea. Steal content from someone for your own blog and then ask your victims to send their visitors to your site. If you paid for that ebook - demand your money back.

Backlinks do not equate to permission. The original author will not thank you. They will demand you remove their content from your site.

YMC, Jul 17, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch, SCookAAM and Content Maestro like this.
  3. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with YMC whole heartedly. To anyone reading this, at any time from here to infinity... it's never, ever, EVER a good idea to copy content online. Either write your own or hire someone to do it.

While the idea is not to rely on Google traffic, Google will still punish your blog by not letting it perform. Additionally, as YMC stated, the original writers will be most displeased.

Frankly, if you want to do this, you should go to ezinearticles or one of the other article directories and embed those articles. They're designed for distribution and the authors know it.

It's hard for me to understand why it's so hard for some people, and I'm not referring to you, Melissa, just people in general, to sit down and write or pay a few bucks for quality content that you want to help sell your products and services.

Even a high-priced article, which could be $20 (high priced in relation to the $1 norm) times 10 is only $200. is that such a big investment for what could be years of traffic? Traffic that has a higher chance to convert because it's enjoying quality info?

To everyone within the sound of my text, please pay heed:

YOU DO NOT GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!!!

Thank you and good night :)

SCookAAM, Jul 18, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks YMC and SCookAAM for your advice.

Melisa455, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  5. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could try asking all the websites that already employ such methods.

The only problem is, you won't be able to find those websites because they're nowhere near the top in the search engines and probably call it quits after a month or two.

If there's one piece of advice I'd recommend you follow over everything else, it's not to buy those ridiculous $29 or $7 'Traffic Secret' eBooks.

If you REALLY want high authority and high traffic websites to send you some of their traffic, you'll have to pay for it. It wouldn't make much sense for that website to lose potential clients and revenue by sending that traffic to you for free, think about it.

coreygeer, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  6. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Khovai for your advice.
    I do agree that quick traffic is not long term traffic.
    At first when I read about it.. It sounds doable. But since most advice me not to.. I have decided not to try it out.

Thanks all for all your advises.

Melisa455, Jul 18, 2014 IP