1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

shared account with low price

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jokser, Jul 7, 2014.

I need a shared account with a low price and two companies were advised me to try - leapwebhosting.com and ifastnet.com.
    Which host would to sign up with and why?

jokser, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  2. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried http://www.rshosting.com/ which is really great and I think you can even find a discount code online even though the price is already pretty reasonable

shemseddine, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  3. Swarup12

Swarup12 Member

Best Answers:
    Swarup12, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  4. Collard

Collard Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose you need to get more options e.g. ViUX.com. Their cloud shared plans are stable and low-cost.

Collard, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  5. paullopez

paullopez Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know every web hosting company offer shared hosting plans at lower price so choose one which suits your needs. How hard can it be? Even, if you browse couple of threads here you will easily find reliable hosting companies for the comparison.

paullopez, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  6. ZomaP

ZomaP Banned

Best Answers:
    Have you ever heard about Hostforweb.com?
    It is quite good options to get hosting solutions at. It is offering 20% lifetime discount code: Sunrays
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support! They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.

ZomaP, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  7. KidRockLV

KidRockLV Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would just go with a popular hosting company but use coupon codes, usually you will get for about the same price if you get a good coupon :)

KidRockLV, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  8. hranitel

hranitel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think iFastNet.com is a trustworthy host whose SSD hosting service is resourceful and prices are affordable plus they have a free firewall which blocks hacks to many webmasters.
    They have a 20% off - SuperSSD.

hranitel, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  9. fir3143

fir3143 Member

Best Answers:
    I have used 4goodhosting.com services and I like the way they provide their service. All of my blogs is fine with them. Servers are competitive and network is stable. Prices are reasonable. So far, there is no downtime on their servers. Try them with no doubt.

fir3143, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  10. mozpk

mozpk Member

Best Answers:
    pm me i give you very very cheap rate

mozpk, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  11. Teedager

Teedager Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's really hard to choose between such respectable and decent hosts like leapwebhosting.com and ifastnet.com.
    Plans are resourceful and servers are reliable.
    As for prices, they are reasonable.
    Whatever host you opt for, you'll have quality srevice.
    Wish you good luck.

Teedager, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  12. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Active Member

Best Answers:
    My oh my, if I was a client seeking webhosting, I could certainly get thrown in the lion's den judging by the responses here :eek:
    I did not see a single constructive advise here, just the same old advertising and affiliate recommendations. The only half-decent advice you got is to browse old topics, BUT do not do that here or you will see the same names all over again. For a more adequate information you can check the WHT forums as the control over self-advertising and affiliate advertising is more strict there.

As per your specific question, I have heard too little of both companies to be able to make an objective analysis. However I see that IFastNet offer Unlimited features like Space, which is never a good idea to take and often leads to overcrowding the servers. On the other hand Leap seems to have exact measures which is good, but it doesn't seem to give you much for the money spent.

This just goes to prove the validity of my advice. Don't just jump into something head-first because someone told you so. You are the one that best knows what your project is all about and what it might need. Make a list of your most vital requirements and research the hosts yourself. After you make a shortlist of suitable candidates be sure to check their Live Chat/Phone before you signup as the level of support you will get might be detrimental for the future of your project. Many companies neglect this part of their business so if you find a fitting company that also has fast, polite and knowledgeable support - you have most certainly found your new home ;)

Rado_ch, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  13. Trency

Trency Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can have a look at qhoster.com. They offer good prices and what I like the most in them is: lots of payment options. So that made their service affordable for many many people.

Trency, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  14. Sammi Rose

Sammi Rose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Normally Shared Accounts are low priced but along with the rate, also make sure quality web hosting solutions and technical support is provided by web hosting company. Do chat with the web host and get clear your all doubts. Website owners do not mention all things, that is coming with web hosting packages. Make sure you get all.

Sammi Rose, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  15. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    To get higher stability I'd recommend to use cloud shared hosting solutions. As an example ViUX.com are offering such.

ruzler, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  16. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Choose your host not based on price but instead uptime and support services. You may find in the long run that these two services being in order will in the long run save you the cost that you incur when you run into troubles that may leave your site down and with slower support services than a higher priced hosting plan. While cost can seem like the #1 item when looking for a host you will find that a few more dollars a month can save you more in the long run. Good luck with your search.

JPC-Sabrina, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  17. TheFall

TheFall Banned

Best Answers:
    Taking into account your request of quality I can name thcservers.com plans. They have stable servers and networking, prices are moderate.

TheFall, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  18. Teodor

Teodor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not to trust Hostwebspaces.com?
    I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
    If you have a problem. They will be there to help you. I highly recommend this web host.

Teodor, Aug 1, 2014 IP