1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shareasale.com?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by crear21, Oct 24, 2004.

Can anyone share their experiences with shareasale.com? Are they reliable? Do they pay? If yes, do they pay on time? I'd appreciate any comment on them.

crear21, Oct 24, 2004 IP
  2. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shareasale is a great network all the way around and it's parasite-free.

5starAffiliates, Oct 25, 2004 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They have a lot of programs, but one thing I think they need to do is get one or two companies onboard that people recognize. I signed up for an account with them, but I never did anything with it because out of the 1,000 or so programs they had, I couldn't find a single company I recognized.

It's unfair bias on my part of course, but having at least ONE company I recognized would have given me a warm fuzzy feeling about them.

That being said, they might be great... I don't know either way.

digitalpoint, Oct 25, 2004 IP
  4. crear21

crear21 Peon

Best Answers:
    5starAffiliates, did you get a check from them? I mean, do they actually pay?

crear21, Oct 26, 2004 IP
  5. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    im using shareasale.com in the past and sure they pay.

melfan, Oct 26, 2004 IP
  6. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    crear21,

"5starAffiliates, did you get a check from them? I mean, do they actually pay?"

I'm not an affiliate, but a management consultant and I know the owner. More importantly I'm an affiliate advocate and monitor what affiliates say about every company on all the main affiliate boards. Most affiliates like SAS and they do pay. However you do have to watch individual merchants because if they don't leave enough money on deposit to pay affiliates, they go in-active until they replenish their SAS account. Like any other network there are some good and bad merchants in the network. The key is knowing who the reliable ones are. If you visit the SAS forum over at ABW you can get a pretty good feel. The ones that are active over there tend to be very concerned about running a good program.

5starAffiliates, Oct 26, 2004 IP