1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Share your Pinterest success stories

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ancer, Jul 17, 2018.

Many Pinterest users out there claimed to have got some good income with promoting their affiliate offers and products. Are you one of them? If you are, please share with us your success story in a sentence or two. Cheers to all!

ancer, Jul 17, 2018 IP
  2. makingafriend

makingafriend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to build my pinterest account now. I have started linking my items I post to poshmark to my pinterest, I am trying to setup my ebay items that I am selling to pinterest. I am going to also include affiliate links in my pinterest but it will be linked to my website. I just feel it will seem like spam if you don't link to show good content.

I feel my pinterest account will get more exposure if I link it to a article that I created on my website. I have been looking for any tips to help grow my account. So far no sales from doing this but my account is still new.

makingafriend, Jul 24, 2018 IP
  3. ancer

ancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your insight and sharing. I think you've got your pinterest direction set. Pinterest is giving the business account free and you may want to take advantage of it if you haven't already. Yes, best to link to your own content rather than crowding the boards with aff links. Also necessary to keep pinning/searching for similar pins based on your niche and web content. There's always a start for everyone. Good luck. :)

ancer, Jul 24, 2018 IP