1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Share Your Ideas to be a Rich Person

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Paresh Shrimali, Mar 16, 2015.

Conditions: Ideas must be genuine.

Every work is not small and big but it is well finish by combinations of smart work & hard work and give maximum time behind it..

My Idea: Choose any business but you must have interest in it. do smart & hard work then we will get success in future.
    If you are interested in selected business then you must get ideas and tricks for growing business day by day.

what other people thinks about it, i do not know.

but most of all successful men/women were started those business in small level and those people invest those maximum time behind his/her business or work and they people got success.
    Main thing is vigor, interest, hard work, smart work then get success in business and be a rich person.

Paresh Shrimali, Mar 16, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your comments are spot on. One other aspect of becoming a rich businessperson is saving money and re-investing in the business. Rich people are generally really good at saving money, in this regard.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  3. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a little bit of advice for all of you those think about giving up (spoiler alert: You don't give up. Ever.)

http://digitalsynopsis.com/inspiration/never-too-late-start-venture/

SandraGenJobs, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  4. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My idea is to born into money, unfortunately, for some reason I didn't think of it some 35 years ago :D

syda, Mar 17, 2015 IP
    Jeffr2014 and pianogirl like this.
  5. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do hard work and earn more money and be rich.

Atikur, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Poor planning, on your part! Mine too... :)

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  7. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As per @SandraGenJobs comment
    Many successful people started late on those interested area but they are get success by hard work.

I think luck is also work but we must try for some thing to do.
    if we do not work then our good luck also slept.

Paresh Shrimali, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  8. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My idea is to have a backyard farm, solar panel and work online. This should lessen your bills, work comfortably and save more :)

etc, Mar 18, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  9. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of course, but see how many of them failed numerous times before achieving their goals. The point is that, if you-re persistent enough and work hard enough, nothing can really stand on your path of success. And luck is just a state of mind, you create your own luck.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 18, 2015 IP
    Jeffr2014 and Paresh Shrimali like this.
  10. Travis135

Travis135 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Obviously hard work is the main thing no matter what you do. However, when you're entering a new industry I'd recommend using Porter's Five Forces. Using this to analyze the industry you're about to enter could determine if it's too risky to enter the market.

Just because you work hard and have a great idea doesn't translate to success. The market could be too saturated or maybe there's no demand for your new idea.

As far as an idea, I always though a wholesale gas distrubutor would be successful.

Travis135, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  11. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hard work, yes, but also: value your time. If you really want to be rich, outsource minor tasks so you can concentrate on bigger things.

carot, Mar 22, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali and syda like this.
  12. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's the most important thing I have ever learned in IM. To make lots of money, you should not try to do it all yourself. Time is the most valuable thing you have.

syda, Mar 22, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  13. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    To be entirely honest with one other person. To grow your relationship with God. Practice restraint without reverting to negative behavior.To build a solid foundation.Try new businesses even if you hate it. Though you will be a rich man.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  14. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can’t get rich overnight but you surely can be rich with proper planning and wise spending. For those who want to be rich, they should learn how to invest wisely and determine what investment are actually going to give them their desired result. Saving money on the banks will not make you rich. I personally believe that if you want to be rich, don’t save- invest. Talk to your investment manager and work out a plan to get the highest possible ROI. Don’t put all your money in one investment, instead try and spread them in different markets and see which one will give the highest yield.

nard, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  15. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't rich in overnight. You know slow and steady win the race. So be thinkful, work hard you will success. A question for you what you would be rich money or mind? If you rich by money must be need to build a solid foundation.Don't waste your time, understand how invest your money in business, invest your money by sustainable competitive business, before you buy know your sells rule. Often, individuals create thousands simply by supplying simple methods to typical problems, or even simply by advertising the service or product within a completely unique method. Recognize the chance building up a tolerance. Opt for the advantage allowance which allows you to sleep in the evening, so that you won’t stress in addition to promote futures at the end. That's it.

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  16. skylinkseo

skylinkseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rich become richer b'coz they invest their money, so invest your money in highest growing business and get more return on your investment

skylinkseo, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  17. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

But for "ZERO to HERO", what should we can do?

Paresh Shrimali, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  18. imrizk

imrizk Active Member

Best Answers:
    well internet marketing is a great way to have a smaller investments. My plan is to get to the $10,000 a month with it, by choosing a media (like Soe/amazon/ebay/facebook/youtube)and practice and learn (i'm starting to see results fortunately). and from there start aming bigger investment and returns like stock market realestate etc.. the best thing about internet marketing, is its allowing you to learn the most Basic fundamentals of businesses! and all that without taking a double mortgage :p
    Lets win this game guys!

imrizk, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  19. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The first thing I was successful with is selling on Amazon so I plan to scale that business and become rich :) At the same time I am currently taking courses on how to build a profitable buyers list online. There are always new affiliate products being created to sell to your list. Hopefully build such a responsive list that I can start making a 10K a month just by sending some e-mails to my list!

Dave Best, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  20. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    My first step is work for good people in that way you could learn how they run there business. Then save the money you earned and invest for the business. And when you finally earn a profit don't spend it but use it to improve more of your business. But Hard work and patience is what still makes a rich person

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP