1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Share facebook posts from fanpage (not mine) to a fanpage (mine) automatically

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by patrick2289, Mar 5, 2017.

Hey,
    do you guys know any tool that makes it possible to share automatically facebook posts from a fanpage (not mine!) to a fanpage that i manage?

I wanted to use e.g. dlvr.it, but since facebook has shut down rss-feeds that's not possible any more. IFTTT or zapier also don't have services for that. I search since hours but i'm unable to find a tool.

Thanks.

patrick2289, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I would have tried IFTTT too but as you mentioned, they can't do this. This sounds like it would have to be an API call which requires both parties to share code and access (similar to an RSS feed) but it's not something I believe Facebook would allow because of security concerns. I would reach out to the Facebook developers team (Facebook Developers) to see if they might be able to assist, but unfortunately, you may have an uphill task again because of security concerns. All the best....

Dana C. Beck, Mar 6, 2017 IP