1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Share an example?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by j0ned, Jan 1, 2007.

Happy new year DPers!

Was wondering if a fellow member would be willing to show off one or a couple of their clickbank landing pages?

I'm not sure the whole "make a landing page" then "direct them to another landing page" is working for me. Is there a way to send them directly to the payment screen?

Thanks guys!

j0ned, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  2. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    you don't HAVE to make a landing page. But it is advisable to filter traffic through your own domain so that on Adwords for example your domain will be displayed instead of the merchants (code for this can be found here: http://www.affiliatebling.com/faq.html , towards the middle of the page).

The sponsor's sales letters should really take care of the conversions for you, unless you can write something better, just go with their stuff.

motheninja, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  3. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips!

j0ned, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  4. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would actually tend to say that having a landing page is generally quite preferable to not having one, since you can collect opt-ins/email addresses, have better control over tracking in terms of conversion, address specific consumer concerns that might not otherwise be addressed by the merchant's sales copy, and fine tune/test refine your target market.

Telmari, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  5. Gestbiz

Gestbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    here is an example: http://www.gestbiz.com/clickbank-elite/

Gestbiz, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  6. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're directing your visitors to ht-tp://1.XXXXX.pay.clickbank.net/, how do you receive credit (unless you're the creator of the program, duh - I'm an affiliate though...)? I looked at the source code and wasn't sure what all that javascript was doing. Can you explain that? I was also unable to find the "clickbank elite" product in the clickbank marketplace.

j0ned, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  7. Gestbiz

Gestbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    The javascript code is for encrypting your clickbank affiliate id so people do not still your orders.

Clickbank elite is a new product. It is in the clickbank marketplace
    Until Midnight EST, Jan 3, 2007 the price will go up

If you are looking to create landing page that are protected, encrypted with your clickbank affiliate id , clickbank elite is perfect.

Gestbiz, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  8. mangozoom

mangozoom Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah use a landing page and capture emails

then use autoresponders.

I get sales from products I stopped promoting in November, as people are still in my autoresponder program for that product.

Plus I can upsell and crossell in future

John

mangozoom, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  9. spikey99

spikey99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gotta agree you could be missing out on added potential there if you're not taking advantage of collecting info to market to that visitor sequentially and not to mention add on's down the rd. Don't give the customer away that you pay to get to the merchant!

spikey99, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  10. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great information guys - I'd still like to see some quality examples that actually make $30-$50/week at least.

Beggers can't be choosy :p

j0ned, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  11. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bring up this old thread but I was searching for the same thing and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone have any good examples of landing pages. They don't have to be your own, maybe some that got you to clickthrough to the actual site :)

jaybong, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  12. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can i take merchants landing page and put it in my site , change the email newsletter a lil bit and im done?
    also if ht-tp://1.XXXXX.pay.clickbank.net/ is placed on my page, where is my ID ??

wounded1987, Feb 1, 2007 IP