1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shalom, Y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bengr86, Jan 27, 2016.

How's everybody doing? I haven't really been lurking, I saw this forum and decided to join right away. I've been doing freelance translation and content work for the past 5 years or so, first as a way to get me through university, then as an actual job, but always as an addendum, as an added responsibility in different job positions.

I feel that after working in the field for 5 years, I have a lot to share, but I have even more to learn. I figured, why not just jump in, get busy with the commenting, replying, engaging (and hopefully, learning).

A bit about me: 29, live in Israel (originally from NY). English and Hebrew mother tongue but prefer in English. I've held numerous positions over the past 5 years, including working for the content department of Israel's leading cable television company, several small NGOs, as a project manager for Magento E-commerce websites and doing QA/marketing for several small start-ups.

That's me, in a nutshell, looking forward to get to know everyone.

bengr86, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome buddy, why you left content department of Israel's leading cable television company?

Webcenter, Jan 27, 2016 IP