1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shall I do article submission?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eric_wahlberg, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Blakers1

Blakers1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Frankly, I think it's a waste of time. I know everyone else is saying to do it, but why not find an authority site in your niche that accepts guest posts. A simple google search like: "your niche +write for us" or "your niche +guest post" should yield plenty of good candidates.

Article submissions got to be really spammy with low quality articles being crafted just for SEO purposes. So, I don't think those links carry much weight anymore. However, in the video gaming niche, I have noticed a lot of tips and tutorials on sites like Quora and Yahoo Answers do well. You might try that, just be sure to provide actual value to the community when you post your answers.
    SEMrush

Blakers1, Apr 13, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. orezman

orezman Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, do an article submission, it is one way to build links . And also you can practice your content creation. It helps not only your site but also your original content creation skills. And It is an effective way to increase your ranking on search engines’ combine it with your best text links. Hopes this helps.

orezman, Apr 17, 2018 at 10:53 PM IP