1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

shall I buy this dropped domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Josh1966, May 9, 2015.

i finded this domain with pageranks 4

is it goodz to buy a drop domain with google pr

www.justpub.co.uk
    Code (markup):

Josh1966, May 9, 2015 IP
  2. Josh1966

Josh1966 Peon

Best Answers:
    how many back a links it have

Josh1966, May 9, 2015 IP
  3. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    check if it's banned from adsense, check with moz for DA TF etc. Check with wayback machine to see if the site contains adult stuff before.

spacehades, May 9, 2015 IP
  4. Ristiningsih

Ristiningsih Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think!
    Dont Build Dropped Domain Morethan 2x
    Never Help Your SEO

Ristiningsih, May 11, 2015 IP
  5. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that google does not count PR and backlinks for expired domain names since 2014. They got wise on this and now when the domain drops it loses any relevance it may have had.

Domain Lead Finder, May 11, 2015 IP
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the first sensible thing I've seen you say so far. :)

@OP Forget PR. Google have dropped it. PR doesn't count for nothing anymore. It's all about PA and DA now.

Just get it. :)

Mkcoy, May 11, 2015 IP
  7. Ristiningsih

Ristiningsih Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dont Use DA PA only for SEO metric or Backlinks checker becouse

“Domain Authority is an amalgam of several different metrics and presents a general impression of the site according to those factors. While it may have several good links, it may also have other less favorable links, or have any number of other factors affecting it’s score. Obviously Domain Authority represents moz’s vision of the page and is generally reliable however as it is an algorithmically generated value it may be skewed in this particular case.

In terms of what may or may not have been crawled and what links we might be looking at, here’s how we compile our index:
    – We grab the most recent index.
    – We take the top 10 billion URLs with the highest MozRank (with a fixed limit on some of the larger domains).
    – We start crawling from the top down until we’ve crawled 90,000,000,000 pages (which is about 35% the amount in Google’s index).

Further we update our Mozscape Index every 4 weeks so if those links are very recent we might not have seen them yet.”

Ristiningsih, May 11, 2015 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  8. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have purchased Domains from ExpiredDomains.net. So far all of the domains I have purchased have been put to good use and making money. The plan is to get content and traffic to the sites and then selling them. I have already received a $500 offer on a Domain that I paid $10. None of the info displayed mattered to me, it was all about the "Domain Name".

So it is all up to you if you. Can you use the site? Do you have a good Idea for it? Just put in some time, effort, and work. You can make the site great, profitable, or even sell it for more than you purchased it for.

Good Luck to You

KatnissEverdeen, May 11, 2015 IP