1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Severe Warning about AlertPay

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by steveoo, Nov 14, 2010.

If you wonder why AlertPay is not as popular as PayPal wonder no more.

I've been using AlertPay for six months now and they were terrific at first.

I made huge profit but then after a review of my account they "restricted" my access.

They promised to lift my limitation but once you get into the "limited" group you won't hear from them anymore, they just stole my money - hundreds of dollars.

They don't reply to my support tickets.

AlertPay is worse than PayPal, much worse.

At least on PayPal if you get a limited account they will lift it automatically in six months while AlertPay have no such option, you will be filing support tickets every week and get nothing in return.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SITUATION

I deeply regret I even signed up for that shit site AlertPay, what a scam!

steveoo, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  2. sydzapp

sydzapp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you call them.
    They wouldn't have a reason to avoid that. I have been using alertpay too, but haven't faced any problems before. In fact, found their policies more convenient than Paypal.

sydzapp, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  3. steveoo

steveoo Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I will try to call them, thanks fot the advise.

steveoo, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  4. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to unlift your limitation was to give them a call, and be courteous in talking with them. just be polite and explain them in detail that they are limiting your account mistakenly.

lala1987, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  5. aiza.bb

aiza.bb Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a bad experience, well Alartpay is not a scam but the processing is very hard not like in paypal that very acceptable and cheap. For the Alertpay, you can contact them so you can fixed it for the both of you. Here's the contact numbere wherein you can settle your problem ... Telephone: 1-514-748-5774 Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.

aiza.bb, Nov 18, 2010 IP