1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Several Logos and Banner Touch-Ups.

Discussion in 'Design' started by Shanda, Aug 27, 2017.

Hey!

Potential client with multiple Facebook pages; we're beginning to rebrand and our banners and logos currently leave a bit to be desired. We're looking for someone with AI to touch them all up; I'm looking for quotes, specifically from graphic editors.

Please note that this request is cross-posted to multiple platforms. We're looking for quality and cost-efficiency - The company is a startup run by volunteers; there isn't a whole lot of play in the budget.

The Project
    We're looking for someone who can retouch 12 banners and 12 profile logos (to be sent to the chosen candidate at a later time). Priority will be given to those who display both quality and cost-efficiency. Graphic Editor must use AI. Further details to be discussed with chosen applicant.

Should we decide that your work is exceptional, we might have a few more projects for you in the future. You can reply here or via PM.

Thank you in advance for your bid - Only those who are chosen for consideration will be contacted.

Shanda, Aug 27, 2017 IP
    r.beaumont likes this.
  2. nwsn3twrkshp

nwsn3twrkshp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Quality and Expertise - I can do it check my Itrade. Thanks!

nwsn3twrkshp, Sep 4, 2017 IP