1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Setup Social Media Accounts

Discussion in 'Services' started by o_iSniPe_xX, Aug 13, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    This is a service to help you setup your social media accounts. I've done this for a lot of people, and everyone keeps asking me to keep doing it, so I decided I'd make a service.

What's in it for you?

I've found myself doing very well with social media. Gaining followers, and traffic quickly, as well as making the accounts presentable and looking great. This service will allow you to hire me, for the major factors of your social media accounts. I will suggest which photo's to use, names, profile pictures, how to set the pages up, and much more. I'll send that over to you, and then allow you to choose if this is what you want. If it is, I'll go through and set it all up for you. This allows you to get the best quality you can for your account before you start advertising and marketing. It's easy, and you don't have to do anything except for approve the plan that I make. I will go based on your business, content, or idea that you're trying to get across to people.

Additional Account Control?

If you'd like, we can discuss further services after your account is setup. If you don't know your way around the accounts, I can manage them. Post good content for you, engage with people, and do daily tasks to help you gain more followers and likes. I'm familiar with a lot of social media platforms (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, etc). This is not apart of this service, but can be an addition.

o_iSniPe_xX, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  2. master_mian

master_mian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need some accounts to be signed up, Paying $20 each. If you are interested.
    PM me.
    Thanks

master_mian, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I thinks you should stop spamming other threads