1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up PHP on custom landing page to access custom forms/live database

Discussion in 'PHP' started by gazzafat, Dec 7, 2015.

Setting up PHP on custom landing page to access custom forms/live database

Hi I need help in integrating a custom form which links to a live leads database into my a new version of my landing page.

I'm using Unbounce to create my custom landing pages- because the landing page file which is created by Unbounce is not downloadable, it is kept on the Unbounce server it means I am unable to configure the custom form I have in the standard way.

The standard way in which my form would be integrated with my website- Is that I would download various configuration PHP files, as well as a form template itself, which then sit in the same place as my Index file i.e. the landing page as well as a number of other folders.

The detailed explanation of how this is usually done (and how it is done with the old version of my site) is here:
    http://www.traffic-clearing-house.com/docs/#forms

So my questions are:

1) Can I write a custom PHP reference to remotely access the files which already sit on my main site server?

2) Which elements do I need to identify/copy across to achieve this?

This is my main URL with the old landing page:
    http://healthcareinsured.co.uk/
    Look forward to your response.

Thanks.

gazzafat, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  2. Blizzardofozz

Blizzardofozz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Soooooo... the punchline of this Unbounce is: create pages without IT??? And now you are searching for IT???!!! @#$!@#$!s

Blizzardofozz, Apr 22, 2016 IP