1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up an adsense account for someone else

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by joeychgo, Mar 10, 2005.

Is it ok to set up an account on adsense for someone else? Not someone who lives with me - My brother is getting a site for his hobby and wants some adsense ads - is it ok for me to set the account up for him with his information? Or will google notice the account is being set up and accessed from time to time from the same computer as mine (I have my own account)?

joeychgo, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  2. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    It will probably raise a red flag somewhere, but if it's legitimate, then they probably will never say anything. There are plenty of people who live together in dorms or wherever who share a computer. There are also plenty of people who probably have multiple business accounts open.

If one of you gets banned, though. The other one better look out :)

nevetS, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  3. keywordguru

keywordguru Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say you will be fine......Before the Account Manager system came out, I used to log in to various accounts to take care of business. Don't forget the modems and old school isp's share ip adresses so I don't think they look for that in specific. With google, you never know though.
    KG

keywordguru, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Earlier a man posted that he had had trouble setting up an account for his wife. Think he decided it was because the e-mail address he used was not contact e-mail for the domain name. For this reason I had my sister apply for her own adsense account then I set up the ads on her pages for her.

Let us know if you have any problems.

Shannon

Smyrl, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  5. onestop

onestop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did the same thing for my brother, his english is not great, so he asked me to do. there's nothing wrong with that.

onestop, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  6. Mr Kartz

Mr Kartz Peon

Best Answers:
    Can u Guys Create adsense account for me,il pay

Mr Kartz, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  7. satyenhacks

satyenhacks Active Member

Best Answers:
    offcourse you can create on your name or on your brother's name..it doesn't matter..

satyenhacks, Sep 6, 2010 IP