1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up affiliate program with paypal

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by letsmakeamillion, May 31, 2005.

I know of another site that is currently selling a product whereby people can pay for it with a paypal button. The product is 95.00

I want to propose to this person to help him sell more of his product, and then I would take a cut (commission) of the new selling price.

I will propose selling his product for 140.00 (markup)

then I would get 38 or so commission and he would still get his 96.00 or so.

So my question is, how do I set this up from my website so that people are charged 140.00 and then 96.00 goes to him, and the remainder 38.00 or so goes to me... automatically...

I want to set things up so that he does not have to do any work at all...

Know of any affiliate programs, or sites that could help me with this? (that specifically integrate with paypal payment system)

letsmakeamillion, May 31, 2005 IP
  2. l234244

l234244 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ask the product supplier to setup an affiliate system, chances are there will be other people that want to sell the product and earn commision.

l234244, May 31, 2005 IP