1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up a Kickstarter Campaign - advice and recommendations

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mattriz, Nov 16, 2017.

Hi. I'm new to Kickstarter and I need the best advice possible to ensure that its setup and managed properly. Can anyone recommend someone who can do this for me? I guess anything raised they would have a % of this. We have a game in development and are now seeking that extra funds to boost the development and marketing. Please can you get in touch, thanks! Matt :)

mattriz, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  2. mattriz

mattriz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Loads of views and no replies? Ok... can nobody help me or can you recommend someone?

mattriz, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you are seeking help to post a kickstarter campaign from strangers on a message board in exchange for EQUITY of the funds raised for your project? That doesn't sound smart.

NetStar, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  4. Plumpower672

Plumpower672 Peon

Best Answers:
    How I got funding for my project on the first day:

You can check out my kickstarter called Arise Collective

I reached out to my network contacts
    During the planning of my eyewear campaign I reached out to an online eyewear retail company who I had worked with, so I could collect feedback and suggestions from over 200,000 customers to apply to my collection of eyewear. This is how I could be sure that my products appealed to the needs and interests of my backers.

I also reached out to co-workers,bloggers, friends and family, to help spread the word about my campaign before the launch. This grew my list of email subscribers and followers/likes on my campaign’s social media pages!

I set a reasonable goal
    When I started my kickstarter I decided on setting my pledge goal to be the minimum that I needed to raise. This made it more likely to be funded while appearing more successful in getting backers. No one wants to back something that is not even close to the goal, but people are more attracted in supporting something that was fully funded early on.

Plumpower672, Nov 30, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. DavidMorris

DavidMorris Peon

Best Answers:
    You need a company who will give you fund to make growth of your project.

DavidMorris, Mar 5, 2019 IP