1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Servint.net Is By Far The Best VPS Provider I Have Ever Used!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jilliani, Mar 17, 2011.

Servint.net is by far the best VPS provider I have ever used. I have been with them for years. When I submit a support request, I just start refreshing my screen because most of the time it will be answered within 2 - 3 minutes. It doesn't matter if it is 2am on Christmas Day.

Other times, I'll just call into support. There is no waiting on hold. 99% of the time the call will be answered directly by a support rep. There is no waiting on hold and no menu tree to work through.

I just ran into an issue where I purchased a pretty expensive shopping cart. I was getting an error when I would place a test Paypal payment using the cart. The cart support team was very slow to respond (3 - 4 days) and when they would, it was a canned response where they would tell me it was a problem with my hosting.

I placed a support request with Servint.net. They really went over and beyond to create a test script in PHP that duplicated what the cart software was trying to do. This proved there wasn't a problem with the hosting.

Then they asked for permission to edit one of the files that ran the shopping cart. I granted permission and they found and repaired a coding error in the cart software. It works perfect now.

Tell me of any other provider out there that would do this? None!

These guys really go over and beyond. They are the best.

Brent

jilliani, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  2. WebIntellects - Rob

WebIntellects - Rob Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's nice to hear that you have nice hosting experience dealing with them... this information will be helpful for webmasters looking for VPS here.

Well done!

WebIntellects - Rob, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  3. [HB]Rob

[HB]Rob Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they are indeed good on what they do... which isn't only VPSs but also Dedicated Servers...

We have our servers from them and their support has never let us down, with very fast response time and problem solving solutions.

Good going!

[HB]Rob, Mar 18, 2011 IP