1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Service that create and manage blogs for others.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015.

?

Will you consider on joining to get your own blog and make money from it if there is Blog creating a

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
    Hi everybody

Everybody trying to make blogs to earn money. But when they facing the steps of creating and managing such a blog that generates good income most of them fail and giving up the task.

How about a service that do all the things from the beginning to managing your blog for you?

I thought to start service that create and manage others blogs. Anyone can just join for the service by paying small stating price and I will do all the site works for them, from niche selection, domain name registration, hosting, blog designing, writing articles, SEO services and all the work someone has to do wen running a profitable blog. And will manage the blog every month for small monthly charge. What members has to do is just join the affiliate sites they like and give me the cords to place on that blogs and start earning commissions. What you guys are thinking about that kind of offer?

Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  2. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally , I wouldn't buy this kind of service.
    All I see is that will be the same templates, SEO methods, layouts, and maybe even content recycled for all the blogs.
    Because , of course, you won't be able to do all of these by yourself or without softwares.

King Manu, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  3. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your comment. Can you kindly see my 3 offers and give any feedback about it? I am just planning to start.
    Offers1.gif

4. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds good. In fact, it sounds too good.
    I need to know how you exactly are going to do all this work. Because I do this for myself and I know how hard it is. How can you do it for 10 clients at a time, 50 or 100 ?

5. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    I am planning to take starting time at least one week for one blog and outsource content writings to professional writers. Than I can manage each blog weekly.And I have a plan for manage the business if its grows.

6. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, not buying it. I don't see how you can do all of that without being low quality. Sounds like you are planning to use some kind of softwares.

7. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your valuable comments. it was a great help for me.