1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Service that create and manage blogs for others.

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015.

Hi everybody

Everybody trying to make blogs to earn money. But when they facing the steps of creating and managing such a blog that generates good income most of them fail and giving up the task.

How about a service that do all the things from the beginning to managing your blog for you?

I thought to start service that create and manage others blogs. Anyone can just join for the service by paying small stating price and I will do all the site works for them, from niche selection, domain name registration, hosting, blog designing, writing articles, SEO services and all the work someone has to do wen running a profitable blog. And will manage the blog every month for small monthly charge. What members has to do is just join the affiliate sites they like and give me the cords to place on that blogs and start earning commissions. What you guys are thinking about that kind of offer?

Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Okay. So you're saying you're gonna do EVERYTHING - why don't you just create the blogs and make money off of them? Because your pricing is hard to defend, if you're gonna do all the work. It's hard making profitable blogs, and it's pretty much a 24/7 job at least in the beginning. Also, the content needs to fit the market, and I highly doubt you have multiple areas of intimate knowledge, ranging form fitness to geek. The concept of setting up and manage the technical aspects, I can understand, but offering to write everything... Thats never gonna work...

PoPSiCLe, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  3. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate your thoughts. Actually I am just planning the works but I am not going to do all the work by my self, but still I will make sure that out put will be the best. for your first question, I was thinking to start a business of creating and managing blogs for others, its not that I am trying to start a blog for me to make money. by the way I like what you say at last ''That's never gonna work...'' its really motivates me. Thank you very much.

Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The point is this: if you're gonna charge people a given amount (monthly) to output content on a daily or semi-daily basis, charging them $100 for that service is RIDICULOUSLY low. Any decent content will eat up that amount within a few days. Okay, fine, I get that it will of course vary based on where you're located, but having asian tech-center types write English-language posts on a daily or semi-daily basis, and making money off of it, that is DEFINITELY not gonna happen. The language is appalling, and the content will not attract enough customers to make the blog profitable. At least that's what I'm seeing. If you cater to a very specific market, and can keep both the users of the service, and the providers of the service speaking/writing the same language, then perhaps it could work, but then again you wouldn't be able to afford it, because the amount of money you'd need people to pay, so that you can pay the content-writers and at the same time make a profit is gonna be too high.

PoPSiCLe, Dec 9, 2015 IP