1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Service Program to track advert position change

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by BestBetMedia, Sep 8, 2022.

Good Day Digital Community.

I am having a hard time researching and finding a service, program that can notify me when a specific advert position on a site has been moved or removed.
    Example: paid advert on a site for page 2, listing No.10
    2 days later that advert has been moved to 4th page, listed No.40

Reason; We broker partnerships between brands and advertising platforms / affiliates.
    As we have thousands of campaigns active, there must be a way of tracking (used loosely in this explanation) position movement which we are currently doing manually.
    Sadly due to jargon / terms I am searching on - our results are all pointing to google analytics and tracking processes that cover traffic stats.
    Which is not what we are looking for.

If someone could educate us on how we would do this, if you are aware of any programs or services that can assist in automating this process and so on that would be most appreciated and helpful as a 1st step to stream lining our very time consuming manual process.
    Thanks in advance
    J

BestBetMedia, Sep 8, 2022 IP