1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Server side spam filter/classification

Discussion in 'Security' started by FFMG, Jan 28, 2007.

Hi,

As you know there are a number of good spam filters currently available, I use POPFile and it does a very good job of sorting all the spam for me.

But because I have 20 sites I get around 1000 spam emails a day.

What I would really like is an application, (cron job/perl/php), that will run on the server and would reclassify all the spam to another address, (or maybe delete them if I want), and I would then, once a day, either check my folder to make sure or download it to check at a later stage.

The reason why I need to separate probable spam is because I, sometimes, use my phone to check my mail, especially when I have been away from my computer for a day or two, and downloading +1000 spam email is just a waste of time and money.

If they were forwarded to another email address then I would not waste my time checking those emails.
    I would only check them once back at my desktop.

So, is there any email classification system that works on the server.

Thanks

FFMG

FFMG, Jan 28, 2007 IP