1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SERPs jumping around?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Forsh, Sep 16, 2016.

These days when I read the front page of DP I always get depressed, because it always seems like the interwebs is always breaking. So, the front page news talks about maybe a Penguin 4 or something else. Well, during these things happening, my World of Warcraft hunter profile was page 1 Google for my name. How friggin crazy it that?
    SEMrush
    I haven't seen what the outcome might have been. Does anyone know what these changes may have been? Wouldn't that be so awesome the next time I go in for a job interview and the company asks me about my BMHunter build and says I won't be hired because of that...lol

Forsh, Sep 16, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google ranking will depend on following main factors.

-Content

-Social engagement

-User experience

-Link popularity

If your SEO plan is based on first 3 factors, you will get almost same ranking position for long period of time.

If your SEO plan is based on link popularity, your ranking will not stable on long run.

LinkGenie, Jan 17, 2017 IP
    DylanC likes this.
  3. skylikemake

skylikemake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    skylikemake, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  4. Nick Chernets

Nick Chernets Member

Best Answers:
    Try to crawl your site with SEO platform on reasons: meta-tegs, sbroken links and other errors

Nick Chernets, Apr 3, 2017 IP