1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SERP problem

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by rickysmith2009, Aug 25, 2011.

Hello all DPU,
    I've a German site few days ago its google ranking was good but now a days it goan on a very poor position, first it was ranked on 50th position in google but not it is not showing under 300 with same keyword. What is the problem? i don't know.
    Please help me to improve the ranking !!

rickysmith2009, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  2. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did google Panda hit you. Well to start you can add Quality content to your site and keep updating it. Never go to long without posting as google loves regular content. you didn't tell us what you have been doing for SEO to rank your site that could help as well. There are many options you can take to getting your site ranking batter.

Try using social media such as twitter and facebook. open accounts with them and start following or adding people that are interested in your niche. keep adding people, A little a day. When you have just added some content to your site also broadcast it out on your social media sites. The better your content the more likely people will share it with there friends etc. Word of mouth.

Social Bookmarking like Digg and Stumbleupon can help as well.

There are Forum posting, Article submission, Yahoo Answers, Back linking and many other ways to help you.

Bizzoyce, Aug 25, 2011 IP