1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SERP Decrease : What you do ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by priyakochin, Aug 12, 2008.

While finding SERP drop for your sites what all type of link building you used to do ?

priyakochin, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. xander1083

xander1083 Banned

Best Answers:
    i jsut wait and continue to build quality backlinks for my site.

xander1083, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. C.Whyte

C.Whyte Peon

Best Answers:
    I PANIC!!! Then start trying to get my link out on high quality sites again (and continue my panic). :)

C.Whyte, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    your site may drop in ranking for several reason. lack of attention, too much competition, backlinks disappearing, and many other reasons. i usually do mixed link building strategy and dont stick with one single link building method. its just more natural to use several link building methods. i do dir. submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting, sometimes article submission, buy links and blog posts/reviews, used to do press release but havn't done that in a while, forum sig link - thats all i can think of now :)

sultanofseo, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  5. invisible

invisible Banned

Best Answers:
    Just keep building quality links and everything again goes normal..

invisible, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  6. SEOVICE

SEOVICE Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess be patient and wait and if there was something you were doing before and stopped maybe you need to get back at it again. Like Link building for example.

SEOVICE, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  7. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of website are dropping right now as Google just made a big update of algorithms and something called "Flash Indexing" so always need to build fresh links and add new content, but be careful where you add content as replacing old content always hide some risk.

kalseo, Aug 12, 2008 IP