1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Serial Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AgileBiz, Jan 22, 2016.

Hey

My name is Stephen. I've had the good fortune to build numerous businesses over the years. Everything from fresh food wholesale, web development, electrical contracting, software development, accounting software, digital marketing and more.

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this excellent forum.

I help upcoming entrepreneurs get clarity as they build their business to provide their own dream life. My focus is fixed firmly on where the rubber hits the road as we take what we've learnt and put it into action.

AgileBiz, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Stephen

Always good to have more "West Islanders" on board here, I'm from the North Island :). It sounds like you've got an interesting business going and will have lots to contribute.

sarahk, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Interesting...

Untitled.jpg

qwikad.com, Jan 23, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    apparently that actually happened - I can't imagine it went down well though.

We must be having a slow news day today, this just in - guy takes over exposed photo 3 years ago and forgets all about it. Apparently it's a streetlight but the doofus got so excited he sent it into the national newspaper. Makes a change from house prices, police chases and ISIS I guess.

upload_2016-1-26_13-45-51.png

sarahk, Jan 25, 2016 IP