1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEranking.com Multifunctional Keyword Rank Tracker

Discussion in 'Services' started by seranking, Jun 7, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Get in touch with your website Statistics at any time with SE Ranking. Monitor the Seo results daily in global and local search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing. Track your keyword rankings of your websites and those of your competitors.
    SE Ranking gets a quite convenient user-friendly interface in order to make your seo work easier and better. The software is fully-automated monitoring software for checking positions with 100% accurate results.

[​IMG]
    Why Should You Choose SE Ranking Software?

1. SE Ranking is available not only online, but also in the script version. The script can run any VPS or Server with PHP/MySQL support. It guarantees the confidentiality of all the data on your projects, and it has no restrictions on the number of sites and search queries.

2. SE Ranking has a large amount of search engines and target regions. Available any target regions for your website rankings.

3. SE Ranking has branded reports. You can get well-detailed reports in PDF and Excel Formats that are available at any time. Thanks to a customizable report with your company’s logo you can add to your website analysis report a little bit elegance and make it look more professional. You can add the logo and other data for your company.

[​IMG]
    4. You can check website rankings of your competitors.
    5. You can have available additional accounts for your clients on SE Ranking.
    6. You can connect your SE Ranking with Google Analytics integration option. Snatch your keyword date, track search engine position of your website and always keep general traffic statistics at hand.
    7. The realization of finance reports is one of the most important additions for SE Ranking. Especially it will be interested for those who are closely working with clients that pay you via invoices for being in the top of search engine results every day. In the finance report you can see the price of each keyword and the total price that you can send it to your client with the subject "Due for payment".
    ATTENTION! Every SE Ranking user gets a free mobile application for iOS and Android. You can check your website rankings wherever you are.

Choose Your Version of SE Ranking Service
    Cloud Version

[​IMG]
    PHP version
    [​IMG]
    Get full access to SE Ranking Software for 14 days FOR FREE. Try it out right now!
    30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
    • If the SE Ranking service doesn’t live up to your expectations in 30 days, we will get your money back!
    • We have a great tech support, and we are always open to all your suggestions and wishes!
    JOIN NOW
    Visit our website - http://seranking.com

seranking, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    You have just scammed me 399EUR! My lifetime license that I purchased on 2014 is not working anymore. And you are asking for $280 to pay for updates so it works.
    WATCH OUT OF THOSE SCAMMERS.

Zoti Media Group, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  3. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Mr. Zoti, SE Ranking has always cared about its reputation and so for the number of the clients that are not satisfied by our services is next to zero. We are one of the few services that allow fully functional trial periods so that the user has no doubts what he or she is paying for.

Regarding your case: the PHP licence was indeed purchased by you in 2014 with a discount of USD 200 for as low as Euro 174. Terms of Service clearly stated that the PHP Script updates are free of charge during the first year after the purchase and 50% from the Script cost per year starting from the second year and further. The user does not have to install updates and can always run an older version of the PHP Script. The download link was granted to you even thought it was never mentioned in your forum posts. Finally we gave you a new licence worth Euro 199 before all the negative feedbacks about our service went online. The latter were never removed.

Let me put all the information together:

1. Your initially bought the PHP Script at half price (that is Euro 174, not 399)
    2. The TOS of the PHP Script clearly stated the Updates are only free of charge during the first year after the purchase. Outdated PHP version is fully functional without any time limits.
    3. Your were given the download link for the older version of the Script after contacting the support
    4. You finally got a new licence worth Euro 199 free of charge just for being unfairly importunate as a gesture of our loyalty and care for the clients.

And… you are still complaining?

seranking, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  4. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    1. I was not able to download the old SCRIPT THAT I HAVE PAID and it's VALUE its NOW EUR399. I do not remember how I paid before 2 years, am talking about the VALUE.

2. No, the thing about "The user does not have to install updates and can always run an older version of the PHP Script" is not correct. Your supporter told me that my old version is not working and I have to update for $200 or $280 so it works again :) thats funny. I have a lifetime license and not a yearly license.

3. "Finally we gave you a new licence worth Euro 199" am sorry what? I have paid for my license 2 years ago. A stand alone lifetime license. You posted me a "updated" script that I cant still fix it. and your support team wont help me anymore. Just posting some crappy links how to install the script that I did many times without success.

Let me put all the information together:
    1. I have paid for a lifetime license that was working only one year and stopped working. This is called russian ponzy scheme. FORCING CLIENTS to update the purchased product.
    2. Your supporter named Yulia told me that my version is not working anymore and I should pay for updates so it works again. You are telling us here that "The user does not have to install updates and can always run an older version of the PHP Script" seems you belong to a new company and not SeRankings. Talk to your supporters or read my chat.
    3. After typing "some" bad reviews seems the thing went in the good way. Your supporter posted me an updated version but seems I should write 200-300 more bad reviews so someone helps me to install it properly.

4. am still waiting for someone to help me, will update the thread in some days.

Zoti Media Group, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  5. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wishing all of you much success and happiness in 2017! Happy holidays everyone!

seranking, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  6. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You've probably already seen the special results on Google's SERP. These elements appear in addition to the traditional organic results and allow you to get more information about your query, including relevant images, videos, news, etc.
    [​IMG]
    Much to the users' delight, the special SERP features are growing, which means SEO pros have to become savvier and more creative. These blocks are often displayed at the top of the page, pushing organic results out, so knowing how to deal with that becomes more and more important. Our new SE Ranking update makes the process easy – you can see which SERP features are in place for the keywords you're tracking as well as check whether your website is present in any of these features.

To track the keyword rankings in the SERP features, add the appropriate column in the Rankings section as shown below. The system will check whether the SERP features are present for the given keyword in the selected region, display exactly what SERP features are there and highlight them in blue if your domain wins any of them. Point to the feature icon to see what it stands for.

[​IMG]
    At the moment, SE Ranking tracks 16 different SERP features. You can easily filter them and customize the display settings so you can see all the SERP features together; only SERP features that contain a link to your website, or only SERP features without a link to your website.

Try it free >>

seranking, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  7. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    New sections in Competitor SEO / PPC research
    We’ve added new sections for domain analysis: pages and subdomains in organic and paid search. What’s available now:
    • List of the most ranked pages and subdomains of the analyzed domain in Google’s top 100 organic and paid search results.
    • A percentage of traffic that every page brings from organic/paid search results.
    • The estimated amount of competitor’s traffic on all pages / subdomains.
    • The traffic cost estimation for paid and organic keywords in Google.
    • The number of keywords the pages and subdomains are ranking for in Google’s top 100. Here you deep into the analysis of a particular page or subdomain with all the available parameters in the Competitor SEO / PPC research tool: view a list of keywords, ads, keywords rankings, etc.
    [​IMG]

A brief analysis of competitor’s top 5 most popular pages and subdomains is available in the Overview section. Detailed reports are presented in the Organic traffic and Paid traffic research sections.

[​IMG]

New features in the Rankings section
    Previously, in the Rankings section the keywords could be grouped into thematic groups (you create groups and name them) and now we’ve added a new mode – viewing positions by URL. This allows you to group all added queries by the promoted pages, track their positions, and also evaluate which pages are ranking better, their popularity and value.

[​IMG]

We’ve also added a new column in the exported file from Rankings section – SERP Features details, which makes it easier to analyze all the data from this section.

Lead generator update
    Lead generator is an on-page SEO-audit widget installed on your website to generate more leads. We’ve added the ability to change text in push notifications button label in the Lead generator tool. This enables testing different call-to-actions and select those that will attract more leads.

[​IMG]
    Make request to start using Lead generator and instantly increase the number of leads you are getting.

Marketing Plan Updates

SEO is a fast-changing field and it’s crucial to keep up with its progress, that’s why we’ve completely updated the Marketing Plan’s structure and content.

What did we add?

1. We’ve updated the list of necessary steps. Now the plan offers 44 tasks including the on- and off-site optimization sections, content development strategy, mobile optimization, and social media approach. We’ve refreshed the instructions and added references to every point.

2. New structure: now every step explains what it’s all about, why it is important for SEO and how to complete the task. Furthermore, each task is enriched with the links to relevant publications.

[​IMG]

3. We’ve improved the on-site optimization section, adding the info about technical settings. Each of the items is supported by a link to official instructions from Google, Yahoo or Bing. This section now also provides an information on HTTP status codes with a detailed clarification of their meaning; you’ll also see items explaining how (and why) you need to move your site from HTTP to HTTPS; steps describing different types of redirects, clarifications about the .hreflang attribute purpose, and many other important technical SEO issues explained.

4. We have added sections related to content strategy, mobile optimization and social media marketing. These sections contain the list of necessary steps as well as the tips and insights with best practice advice for each of them.
    You can follow our directions or set your own tasks – our new Marketing plan is efficient and flexible at the same time. The new version of our Marketing plan is useful for all our users:
    • SEO-newbies who just starting to learn the basics will appreciate the ‘how-to’ explanation provided for every point.
    • To the delight of business owners, we’ve added the items on technical aspects of SEO and the tips on how to enhance content and social media strategy for the sake of better site rankings.
    • Since the Marketing plan comprises the latest trends in the field, SEO professionals and agencies can derive useful information to complete their work better.

seranking, May 16, 2018 IP
  8. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Heard of SERP’s special features? Check SE Ranking detailed guide about 16 Google SERP features, why and how to track them as well as how to get there. Must read!
    https://seranking.com/blog/16-google-serp-features-monitor-better-seo/

[​IMG]

seranking, May 31, 2018 IP
  9. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A quick update about releases in June which include our website being translated into Spanish, adding two new country databases in the Competitor SEO / PPC research, and several new features for the competitor analysis. Let’s review what we’ve rolled out

Spanish version of our website
    News for the Spanish-speaking users – we’ve added a new version of our site – SE Ranking Spain. Next in line is Dutch and Japanese. Stay tuned!

Competitor SEO / PPC research updates:

New Databases

We’ve rolled out 2 new databases for Competitor SEO / PPC research: Google Denmark with 12 million queries and Google Belgium with 2 million queries. Now we have 14 countries in the tool.
    [​IMG]

Filter by the country
    We’ve added a new filter to the Competitor SEO/PPC research tool. Now you’ll be able to see the number of detected keywords in organic and paid search in all available databases in the tool while analyzing any domain in the specific country.

A new view of the competitors
    The Competitors sections is now hiding the huge websites which hold a lot of keywords that cross with yours, but don’t actually compete with you in the search (like wikipedia or youtube). This allows you to see the real main or local players in your niche. And if you want to view the entire list of competitors, including these big domains, just change your preference and get a different view.

seranking, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  10. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We’ve got a good reason for celebration – 200 000 users – wow! We won’t be able to reach this milestone without your loyalty and support. Thank you for sticking with us!
    So, where is the cake and champaign? To share our joy we would like to offer you some deals::
    1. 20% discount if you’ll purchase any subscription plan in July
    2. $20 bonus thrown to your SE Ranking balance which you can spend using any of our tools.
    Use the coupon 200000USERS when entering the payment and get 2 bonuses in 1 click!

[​IMG]

seranking, Jul 16, 2018 IP
  11. seranking

seranking Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This summer’s release is a real pride for our team: +1 new databases in the Competitor SEO/PPC research, service localization for one more international market, updates in the reports, Competitor SEO/PPC research, API and some new stuff in the Page changes monitoring tool. Let’s take a look in details.
    SE Ranking Japan
    Our platform is conquering international markets. This time it’s the land of the rising sun – Japan.
    What we’ve released for the Japan users:
    • The platform interface is fully translated.
    • Platform guide is launched and ready to navigate our users.
    • The website is localized – check out seranking.com/jp/
    • And, of course, we’ve added a new database in the Competitor SEO / PPC research tool – Google Japan. There are 5 300 000 keywords in the database for competitor research and 9 100 000 for keyword suggestion.
    Updates in Competitor SEO / PPC research tool
    1. We’ve added new filters to each section in the tool. Now you can easily sort and analyze all the data samples you are interested in.
    [​IMG]
    2. New “Related keywords” tab in the “Keyword suggestion tool” section is available now.Here you can explore alternative keywords that have the same pages ranked in the TOP-100 Google, as the analyzed one.
    3. You can now export paid ads for the analyzed domain or the keyword in the “Paid traffic“, section, including the list of keywords, the ads texts as well as the URLs.

Updates in other tools:
    Reports

Both manual and scheduled reports are amplified with the new feature – creating reports for a certain rankings group.
    Page changes monitoring
    The tool, which is designed to track changes on any page of a website, is enriched with a new feature for redirect monitoring – now we’ll be not only tracking the type of a redirect, but also displaying to which page it redirects.
    API
    We’ve added new methods for getting statistics on your SE Ranking projects. Now clients who use the API can, for example, create dashboards in the personal CMS systems.

seranking, Aug 28, 2018 IP