1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seperate download page for each file

Discussion in 'Programming' started by outanmax, Jun 10, 2013.

Hello DP'ers!

I don't know how to explain it more clearly ... but here it is: I have a content site, which means - every post on my blog has a files for download (files are not hosted on my servers, they are hosted on file hosting services, such as mediafire, dropbox etc.).

I need to find a script or plugin which will create a seperate download page for each file. Why do I need it? I want to put some ads on that page to earn some extra cash.

For example:

Post: minecraft-mods.org/crazy-chunks-mod/ --> scroll down till you see the download link --> click it and you will be redirected (transfered) here: minecraft-mods.org/download-file/?download=crazy-chunks-mod in right box you will see a download link to that file. This is that I need! A seperate download page for each file ...

Could someone help me? Script it for me? Or maybe there is already any plugins or scripts? I will not stay in debt!

Solved! View solution.
    outanmax, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  2. socialappzone

socialappzone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Without creating a new page for each file, the only scripting way that comes to mind is to add a lightbox to your site. Place your ads in the lightbox footer and header and then Iframe the external file location.

Be careful, some advertisers (such as Google Adsense) will not allow their ads displayed like this.

socialappzone, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  3. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    It would be easy using
    $_SESSION['id']
    Code (markup):
    passed through a URL, and I will happily do that for you if I can have access to your source code.

aidanriley629, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  4. Deepak Chaubey

Deepak Chaubey Member

Best Answers:
    Use Autoindex.

Deepak Chaubey, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  5. outanmax

outanmax Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you, but I don't know ... what is autoindex? Some more information please.

P.S. I've googl'ed it but didn't found any useful information about "AutoIndex".

outanmax, Jun 11, 2013 IP
    Autoindex is a special type of php script for download page for each file. you have set you ads top and bottom of once time and its automatically apply on all download pages. :)

Deepak Chaubey, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  7. outanmax

outanmax Banned

Best Answers:

Thank you ;) I've done it by my self :)

outanmax, Jun 13, 2013 IP