1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEOmoz Premium membership

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Cypherus, Aug 18, 2007.

Hi there,

Anyone here a SEOmoz Premium member? I've been thinking of signing up, but it costs like $49 a month, so I want to be sure it's worth it.

I see that I get access to alot of tools, but are they really that great? I also see that I get access to premium articles, but are they really better than what I find here on DP?

Anyone here a member or have been?

Cypherus, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  2. WebGeek182

WebGeek182 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a member...it's definitely worth it. You can get a discount if you pay for the full year...that drops it to much less per month. The Keyword Difficulty Tool, Juicy Link Finder Tool, and Page Strength are very useful. Also, really good articles.

WebGeek182, Aug 18, 2007 IP
    Cypherus likes this.
  3. harshakiran

harshakiran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    worth having membership

harshakiran, Aug 18, 2007 IP
    Cypherus likes this.
  4. Dylan Tovey

Dylan Tovey Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a member at the moment and I think the perceived value depends on how many sites you work with actively at the one time.

Articles and tools are great - but not necessarily ongoing value if you are only working with a small pool of sites.

The question and answer section is potentially very valuable (sometimes the answers can be variable) but as the knowledge base expands (collected questions) its becoming more interesting (if they could implement a search function with it - it would be a killer addition)

They also add in some weekly tips which once again depend a little on where you are coming from. I tend to deploy a narrow range of techniques - so haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Not sure how helpful that is - but hope it makes sense.

Dylan

Dylan Tovey, Aug 19, 2007 IP
    Cypherus likes this.
  5. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, thanks for all your reviews. Guess I'll be signing up for a membership to then..

Cypherus, Aug 19, 2007 IP