1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seoclerks is %100 scam stay away everybody

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elkhra, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Super Achiever

Super Achiever Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is and old thread but came up in my sidebar. I've had a lot of successful transactions in there. Not a seller though, but seeing that there are still so many top sellers available there and have lasted years in the platform, I think SEOClerks is a legit company. I just think maybe the OP speaks unclear that's why he's ignored.

Super Achiever, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah he's just a disgruntled person who can't see the woods from the trees. I'm smashing it on SEOClerks. I'm a Level X3 seller on there and doing fairly okay.
    I've wrote about my success on SEOClerks on my site (see link in my sig). And I'll be doing another one on here soon too.
    Here's a screenshot of some of my current earnings this year so far. :)
    seoclerks-earnings.jpg

Mkcoy, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  3. khmLee

khmLee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i havent heard of SEOclerk before...

I think it is more ethical if the admin release the hard earned money prior to closing of the account. The administrator has done something unethical. If the seller has done something it should have been discussed properly, specially the issue involves money.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
    khmLee, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  4. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    seoclerks collects data without delivering service. Asks for ID picture after taking money
    Basically Ive payed for their service. However after paying they asked to send them ID picture, Invoice pictures etc. i can not trust them enough to do it.
    And I wouldn't suggest it to anybody.
    Stay away. If they have the picture of your ID and Invoice they will be able to screw you majorly.

Khalil11, May 14, 2017 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's not what data collection is. And that's an OPTIONAL step to increase the security of your account.
    What does "without delivering service" mean?
    They don't ask for your ID picture after taking money.
    You paid for "their" service? They aren't a service. It's a freelance marketplace with freelancers selling services.
    But they do NOT ask you to send them invoice pictures at all.
    And you can trust them. They are a legitimate, solid, reliable business my friend.
    Stay away? Stay away from what? Making money?
    You are delusional paranoia mate!

Mkcoy, May 15, 2017 IP
  6. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I can not access my inbox without verification of my address! To do so I need to send them my ID and invoice.
    I've payed for services. Without access to inbox I can not use the results!

It is not OPTIONAL!
    Should you've send the ID picture to them, I feel sorry for you!

Khalil11, May 15, 2017 IP
  7. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While I'm not familiar with this particular company, I'm still wondering .. How could they screw you majorly just by having your ID and/or invoice?

Blank ™, May 15, 2017 IP
  8. digbadsit

digbadsit Member

Best Answers:
    Scam...Scam everywhere

digbadsit, May 15, 2017 IP
  9. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ID meaning picture of your passport or actual ID card! It gives you essentially access to anything fb, PayPal, new banking account etc.

Khalil11, May 16, 2017 IP
  10. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    B
    y the way Since I've already ordered two services, and somebody fulfilled them. Those people are also scammed.

Khalil11, May 16, 2017 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't have to be your passport or ID card photo! It can be any old photo. It's just something to show them should your account become compromised.
    And a passport photo does NOT give someone access to your FB, PayPal or bank account either!

Cor you guys should be wearing tin foil hats or something! :D

Mkcoy, May 25, 2017 IP
  12. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It IS optional! I still haven't done it and I'm a Level 3X seller!

You don't know what you're talking about! Access your inbox without verification of your address? That's wrong! You don't need to verify your address to get access to your inbox!

And if you ordered something, the report isn't sent to your inbox anyway! It's added in the order itself. See you don't even know what you're doing. Or talking about!

Mkcoy, May 25, 2017 IP
  13. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WTF It happened to me one week ago! They request ID! Before I can get the results of the job done by another person for me!
    Basically someone like you Mkcoy was scammed by Seoclerks for the done job, and I was robbed 10$!

Khalil11, May 29, 2017 IP
  14. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just checked it again! Needs Address verification, Asks for ID.
    It is as if I would go to by Pepsi and the salesperson would ask for my documents.
    There is a high risk of being scammed!
    I would rather loose my 10$ than give them access to my documents!

15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What SEOClerks is a solid, legit marketplace. It's not like buying a pepsi!
    You don't have to verify your address and you don't have to show them any ID to use the site.
    All of those things are OPTIONAL.
    And you don't have to upload some official ID. It can be anything. It can just be an old photo of you or something.
    The only reason they ask for it is so if your account is compromised/hacked, you can verify you are the owner of it by confirming the photo you have uploaded.
    There is risk of being scammed anywhere. But SEOClerks is a very safe and secure marketplace for freelancers to sell services and make lots of money.
    You need to be wearing a tin foil hat mate! :D

Here is a screenshot of my withdraws just for this month alone.
    [​IMG]

Oh you want to see more? Okay...
    [​IMG]

So while you're sitting there branding SEOClerks a scam. Meanwhile, I myself and many others like me will continue making a bucket load of money.

By the way, they sell tin foil hats on Amazon. You should buy one! :D

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Mkcoy, May 29, 2017 IP
  16. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not what they asked from me. It is clear stated Upload ID, or Invoices.

You can work with them, but there is a good chance your customers data will be abused. With a copy of ID seoclerks can get access to email accounts, and other online cervices their customers are using.

Well, two of your colleagues lost 10$ because seoclercs ask for ID Upload from me after they delivered work. It is unethical working practices no meter if they are scam or not.

17. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again, what? How on earth can they gain access to your email account from just a photo or even an ID or invoice?? Why would they even want to do that anyway?
    Do you really think they would do that to you? That's just ridiculous on the face of it to even assume such a thing.
    And my customers data? What customers data? How and why would it be abused? It's not even related or even possible.
    You did not lose $10 because they asked for ID upload. How many times do I have to tell you before it goes into that lead lined skull of yours??
    ID Upload is OPTIONAL. As a buyer, you don't have to do it. You don't even have to do it as a seller.
    There is nothing unethical about SEOClerks asking you to improve the security of your account. If anything, it's purely ethical and in your favor and benefit.

So then:
    • No chance of my customers data being "abused".
    • No chance that SEOClerks will access my email account.
    • Two "colleagues"? They aren't my colleagues.
    • It is not unthical to ask for ID when it is optional.
    • I've been using SEOClerks since day 1 and uploading ID is purely optional.
    • You don't have to do that as a buyer or a seller.
    Please stop saying the same thing over and over again as we're just going round in circles here.

You have it all wrong.

Regards,

Mike.

Mkcoy, May 29, 2017 IP
  18. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am a buyer and as of 25.05.2017!!!! I can not access the results of the work of the seller!!!!! Without uploading my ID!!!!! I CAN NOT!!! IT IS NOT OPTIONAL!!! SIMPLY CAN NOT!!!!

If you manage a webpage or social media. To have additionally to the access rights to the managed account, the ID picture. Gives you option to steal an account or a webpage!

I dont know what you do but you dont have the knowledge to judge in this situation!

If you earn money with seoclerks doesn't mean they can not be a scam!

19. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, they may have changed their policy or something for people that registered after a certain date. I think they mentioned something about that a little while back. Not sure how it would affect you though if you registered before that date. That's assuming that this is a new policy which I will find out and confirm back to you.
    Possibly but unlikely. But what are you saying then? - that SEOClerks is going to try hacking into your social media account using your photo ID??? Come on!
    Look mate, every website on the Internet has good and bad people using it. People using it legitimately and people trying to use it nefariously. Facebook, eBay, Amazon, DigitalPoint, Fiverr, SEOClerks etc etc. They all have many legitimate users and some scammers. It doesn't mean those websites are scam websites! It just means there are some scammers on them. That's the same as EVERY popular website on the Internet today!

My point is, the OP of this thread has said "SEOClerks is 100% scam stay away like it's the plague" or something. And that's not the case here. SEOClerks itself isn't a scam. The OP just had a bad experience with one and that sucks. But SEOClerks would and does always help all people (buyers and sellers) that come up against a scammer. And the way the system works it's very hard to scam someone and get away with it anyway.

You guys really crack me up you really do.

Meanwhile I'll be laughing all the way to the bank! :D

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Mkcoy, May 29, 2017 IP
  20. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They scammed me 100% for all of the money I've payed to them. It makes them 100% scammer for me and also for your colleagues who delivered me the services!