1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seoclerks is %100 scam stay away everybody

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elkhra, Aug 22, 2012.

1. StevenF50

StevenF50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been a user at SEOClerks for a year now. I have never been scammed. I've withdrawn money, got free coupons. Spent money. What scammer gives coupons to other sites to use for contests?

StevenF50, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Steven. I've been a loyal member for a while now, never had any issues whatsoever. Infact, the owner gives out free money that can be spent on gigs fairly regularly.

Terry Harvey, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  3. ija61

ija61 Member

Best Answers:
    Hy.

Maybe it will be nice to hear both part of the story before we jump to conclusion.

What I say about them is that in the almost 1 year since I'm a user I have never had a problem... none.

More than that the relation with the support was a great one, as mentioned here they even add a new section/category to the website on my request and this have been done in a few days thing that I didn't saw on other website like seoclerks.

What I have notice they have zero tolerance to scammers, maybe this is why the op get that response from them....

As I said I had a great experience as a buyer and also as a seller and the support is great, fast, they really find a solution to your problem and they are fair.

Thank you.

ija61, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing about them is the free coupon codes ranging from $2 to $10 that they frequently give away during contests. In which you can use to purchase SEOClerks services.

GekiDan, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The op is from morocco, they are all about hacking (script kiddies) selling cracked software and scamming. Plus their english is crap most of the time and they are insulting.
    That's typical behavior, they get banned at some point, it's never their fault.

JamesColin, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  6. xunty

xunty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEOCLERKS is 100% legit and paying everyone who has not violated their terms.
    Guys i wanna share my experience, today 2 hours ago i was banned from seoclerks, i send them an email, a person replied in about 30 mins, and told me i have violated the rules, which was damn correct, so i requested him to lift up my ban although i gave him some strong reasons that why should i be here and how long it took to earn my 67$. Though i wrote many other things, and received below reply from the support person :-

Hey [name - can't reveal]

I have unbanned your account and you have one more chance at this.

If there are any issues like their has been previously, any at all and your account will be suspended with no chance of reopening.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

xunty, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, it' clear that they need third world workers and so they'll give second chance and even third chance.
    As I said in my last post, the OP is from north africa, if you knew what it means in terms of mentality, you would understand. Aggressive and deceptive. Of course not all of them, but enough to make a generalization.

JamesColin, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  8. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    @jamescolin i dont understand your last message what it mean i know the owner of seoclerks personally hisname is jordan and he is racist and a**hole should he get some sue to treat third world people that way

tet1win, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  9. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My last message is that the OP being from morocco like you, there is a strong suspicion of him being deceptive (engaging in tricks to game the system) and aggressive once found out and banned.
    If you don't like that because you're also from morocco and believe that you're not all like that, I said I agree there are people from morocco who are not like that, but I also said there are enough that we can make a generalization about it.
    If I am then a racist and a**hole to you because of what I think and expressed, then so be it.

JamesColin, Mar 2, 2013 IP
    Jd19 likes this.
  10. Jd19

Jd19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You don't know me personally or you would realize how stupid calling me racist sounds.

Jd19, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  11. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    jamescolin and jordan same person the op doesnt say anything if he claimed breaks the rule should tell him why and pay hios money and steal his money and ignored it

tet1win, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  12. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    jamescolin why you tell the country name is the country matter in seoclerks? i see you are an idiot to care about which country be carefull do u know morocco is number 2 in the world with the dangers hackers? so be carefull talking trash about morocco or u will get blasted when i report you to those hackers

tet1win, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  13. ShadyX

ShadyX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1) I highly doubt that Jordan and jamescolin are the same person.

2) I don't understand the rest of your post.

I don't know Jordan personally but from what I have seen he is a fair guy and won't ban somebody for no reason. His website is the largest SEO marketplace in the world, before that he owned one of the largest webmaster forums and before that a very large coding forum.

If you break the rules or abuse the website expect to get banned, not just on SEOClerks.. anywhere. If you stick by the rules then he will not have a reason to ban you.

Most of all, just use common sense.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    ShadyX, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  14. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    shadyx@ my friend i dont have nothing to do with seoclerks and i will never use it

tet1win, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  15. Lynntje

Lynntje Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO CLERKS IS LEGIT!

Lynntje, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  16. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well why I mention the country, because it is important, generalization is not toally useless you know.. And no I'm not the same person, I have only one account, because it is against the rules of DP to have two accounts and since I'm not from morrocco I'm not always looking for breaking all rules possible (just joking, I'm sure you appreciate the humor, not)

So anyway, if you or whoever don't like seoclercks, then don't use it. But what is doing the op is telling lies about the service. I appreciate genuine reports, but here it doesn't seem to be the case.

Now if you are also looking for trouble and trying to discredit me or whoever, then ok, waste your time alone, I don't really care you know, I've never used seoclercks and never plan on using it, to be true I don't even know what I'm doing on this thread :)
    But the fact that you mention that morrocco being number 2 list of countries with hackers in the world and that you threaten me with hacking just proves my point about what I said before, making generalisation from past experience, deceitful and aggressive.. Is that you? hahaha.

JamesColin, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  17. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    in all that useless talk you say you said only 1 good thing is I don't even know what I'm doing on this thread (just joking, I'm sure you appreciate the humor, not)

im not aggrisive and im not planning to make troubles or hurt anyone i just tried to deffend on justice

i have nothing to do with you i dont know why you comes here to judge me ,deceitful and aggressive.. Is that you? hahaha,

tet1win, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  18. Lynntje

Lynntje Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got a coupon worth 5$
    This site is fantastic! Please stop posting stupid things, stop spamming!

Lynntje, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  19. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    lynntje another idiot with 2 posts comes here to defend jordan all who comes to deffend seoclerks is 1 or 2 posts newbie sing up are u same person or he hired you to do that

tet1win, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  20. cooldudell

cooldudell Member

Best Answers:
    You are
    You are absolutely right dude. I got loads of free money on SEOClerks. They are awesome in offering good services and with good support.

cooldudell, Mar 10, 2013 IP