1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seoclerks is %100 scam stay away everybody

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elkhra, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow it's like talking to a brick wall with you isn't it Khalil? No offence but you're barking up the wrong tree mate. SEOClerks (Ionicware) did NOT scam you at all. I do not know the full details of your case, but if you bought something you did not get, you can simply "cancel" or "reject" the service so you get your money back. Or you may have to contact their support desk; did you do that?

And that guy is not my "colleague". A colleague is someone you work alongside with or for the same company. Neither I or them work for SEOClerks. They work through it like an independent freelancer.
    But I suspect there is more to the story here than you are telling us. I suspect that your account was questioned due to your location/country or something.
    They have a right to suspend/ban accounts they suspect to be related to fraud. Not saying yours was but it's possible.
    Anyway, you should have contacted them about it and they would help you.
    Again, have you done that? What's the outcome? What was you told? You see, your story has holes and doesn't make sense mate!?

I don't know what to say. I want to break joke and tell you to fill out a butt hurt form but I sort of feel your pain as well (if you was a genuine buyer).

And as said, I'll look into your case and see if I can get any info as I'm in close contact with the owners as I'm actually a writer for them to for their Community FAQ.

Feel free to post your story/concern/question there if you are a genuine legitimate user/buyer.

Please do! :)
    SEMrush
    Mike.

Mkcoy, May 29, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My name on Seoclercs is SEO1100101. Feel free to look into it. And Tell your friend they are using unethical business practices. No one asks to give an ID picture to get some trivial services on Internet. You have to be a lunatic to ask for it or to expect somebody to do it. It is a door opener for cheating and stealing!

Khalil11, May 30, 2017 IP
  3. Jetfire

Jetfire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They're not too bad actually, its just a marketplace

Jetfire, May 31, 2017 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  4. umain30

umain30 Member

Best Answers:
    Seoclerks is a legit and perfect market place for SEO & SEM professionals. Honestly, I have withdrawn at least $4000+ and they never cheat me.

umain30, Jul 26, 2017 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  5. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure you are making money. Meanwhile they are getting IDs and private data from your customers. By the way people who delivered me service were not payed by seoclerks not because I didnt want to pay but because seoclercs requested picture of my passport! And that after I have ordered and received the confirmation.

Person needs to be stupid to send a passport picture to receive some service worth of 20$

Khalil11, Aug 21, 2017 IP