1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seoclerks is %100 scam stay away everybody

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elkhra, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow it's like talking to a brick wall with you isn't it Khalil? No offence but you're barking up the wrong tree mate. SEOClerks (Ionicware) did NOT scam you at all. I do not know the full details of your case, but if you bought something you did not get, you can simply "cancel" or "reject" the service so you get your money back. Or you may have to contact their support desk; did you do that?

And that guy is not my "colleague". A colleague is someone you work alongside with or for the same company. Neither I or them work for SEOClerks. They work through it like an independent freelancer.
    But I suspect there is more to the story here than you are telling us. I suspect that your account was questioned due to your location/country or something.
    They have a right to suspend/ban accounts they suspect to be related to fraud. Not saying yours was but it's possible.
    Anyway, you should have contacted them about it and they would help you.
    Again, have you done that? What's the outcome? What was you told? You see, your story has holes and doesn't make sense mate!?

I don't know what to say. I want to break joke and tell you to fill out a butt hurt form but I sort of feel your pain as well (if you was a genuine buyer).

And as said, I'll look into your case and see if I can get any info as I'm in close contact with the owners as I'm actually a writer for them to for their Community FAQ.

Feel free to post your story/concern/question there if you are a genuine legitimate user/buyer.

Please do! :)

Mike.

Mkcoy, May 29, 2017 IP
  2. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My name on Seoclercs is SEO1100101. Feel free to look into it. And Tell your friend they are using unethical business practices. No one asks to give an ID picture to get some trivial services on Internet. You have to be a lunatic to ask for it or to expect somebody to do it. It is a door opener for cheating and stealing!

Khalil11, May 30, 2017 IP
  3. Jetfire

Jetfire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They're not too bad actually, its just a marketplace

Jetfire, May 31, 2017 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  4. umain30

umain30 Member

Best Answers:
    Seoclerks is a legit and perfect market place for SEO & SEM professionals. Honestly, I have withdrawn at least $4000+ and they never cheat me.

umain30, Jul 26, 2017 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  5. Khalil11

Khalil11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure you are making money. Meanwhile they are getting IDs and private data from your customers. By the way people who delivered me service were not payed by seoclerks not because I didnt want to pay but because seoclercs requested picture of my passport! And that after I have ordered and received the confirmation.

Person needs to be stupid to send a passport picture to receive some service worth of 20$

Khalil11, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  6. subster

subster Member

Best Answers:
    Can confirm that SEOclerks is a scam. They keep money that, which doesn't belong to them. I did good business in the past with them, but the leaves turn one day, I tell ya.

I had to order a bunch of services there for a big project, though the project has been suddenly canceled, unfortunately. OK, no problem I thought, but then noticed I can't withdraw and the money is locked in the platform. The customer support told me I have to spend it on the platform (is this even legal?).

I had to pay those funds to the client, but didn't want to pay it out of my own pocket. So I created a seller account and bought my own offerings. With the ridiculous cut, still a hefty loss, but I least I don't have to pay that amount back on my own completely I thought.

Ok - waiting time of 8 days until withdrawal will possible. Waited.
    Clicked withdrawal - a message appeared my account is locked for withdrawals and I shall contact support.

So I contacted support - after one week I got a lame one-liner about " buyer/seller fraud - possible self-refund attempt from canceled order, BTC". They referenced that I paid in Bitcoin, I think for the reason that this is a non-reversible transaction, in contradiction to PayPal for example, so a note to them themselves, they don't need to care for this anymore as I can't create conflict/chargeback or anything.

Well, it is my money actually. I am ok with having them take a hefty cut as a fee. But they just keep the complete money now? Who of us is the fraudster - Who keeps money that doesn't belong to them?

Keep this in mind if you use the services of this platform.

subster, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @subster well that's just their terms and conditions, it doesn't mean they are a scam. It says all of this in their T&C page and you agreed to that when you signed up. I'm guessing you didn't read it in full. Ionicware (owners of SEOClerks) are a legitimate company. Sorry about your experience but you can't call somewhere a scam because the way the system is set up. It's done to protect the marketplace's integrity from fraud and money laundering I guess. But again, it doesn't mean they are a scam. Meanwhile, I and many others continue to make a bucket load of money with SEOClerks. :D

Mkcoy, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  8. 2021Consulting

2021Consulting Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone,

I usually put up my profile page and complete it and all, but I've been having issues with seoclerk.com or seoclerks.com for some time now. After reviewing all my links and communication styles with foreign and domestic operators within seoclerk/seoclerks, whom I have had a few good results from as well as a mix of miscommunication. This is what I have found out and hope it helps those who have been confused.

I won't say which it is meaning, seoclerk.com or seoclerks.com, but they may be intertwined as well as completely compromised network, but can't validate it yet.

First, when I got some really nice backlinks from web 2.0 and other quality sites!!!, I wasnt able to leave a positive review.

Second, the last 4 days, I ordered a few questions to be answered because there is really no point in, simply having a question created to simply add an answer just for the sake of a backlink. I like to have a few answers to someone else's question to contribute to the original question. Well, I asked for a specific url as well as keywords, the seller DID NOT add it and then I checked the rest of the links, nothing was what I had paid for. I asked seller to replace url with my specific url and my keyword with my specific as was what the seller asked for. The seller said "ok, sir" then a day later, i checked it again and then asked again to have the seller fix it. It has been 3-4 days late and then the seller saying the work was complete, yet, the same day, he agreed to fix it. The seller is compromised.

As far as their payment system, it works well, however, the issue is that certain users do in fact get targeted and skin color is not an issue, it has to do with a.i. programming, backlinks, character of website, length of domain and in rare cases, some moderators simply know there are better webmasters than they are. (that is a normal thing and has been since way back when everyone was using pop-ups, banner ads and spamming everything they could possibly do to earn a buck online)

Well, the issue that got me a bit upset was that, other people on this forum as well as other sites are experiencing the same thing. Certain users have a good time while other users are being mocked and then, other users seem to have no issues whatsoever. It is a very broad subject, however, I am cornering in on users, time online, checking through backlinks and who users are. Some of the useres who have no issues on seoclerk/seoclerks will have issues on other sites. I have seen this with a few of my military veteran friends while talking to them while they are working in their office. They literally get pissed off at the computer(just as I get pissed off) because there is some how a glitch, which happens for no real apparent reason. This seems to be a internet wide thing that there really are some technical bs being played on just about everyone.

Another issue did happen today, when i checked one of the users, I copied/pasted the user's profile onto another browser, I had seen that the browser sent an alert stating that certain websites will do some kind of duplication affect and my browser warned me to be careful, then one of my anti virus popped up stating to protect my browser.

The 5g technology is a frequency people, it has the ability to create thought particles through the wifi signals and direct tardation in people to make unhealthy or scammy or mockery decisions against users. There are countless videos on the subject, so I won't get into it here. Right now, I'm listening to calming music for meditation while checking links.

Anyways, I hope this helps and be safe.

2021Consulting, Mar 18, 2021 IP
  9. 2021Consulting

2021Consulting Peon

Best Answers:
    seo clerk is the craigslist of seo services, period. (its a hit and miss sort of thing, sometimes it is great when you meet the right seller/buyer and then sometimes, you're glad it is just online and you didn't have to waste your time and gas money to get over to the seller/buyer)

I have gotten great results from it as well as fake hits and bad results meaning, deleted links, bad sellers, etc.

I published a long review/experience 3-18-2021 and waiting for it to be published, but the review is important because it helps both sellers/buyers in the seo world to open their eyes about how some things online/offline aren't as they seem. My recommendation, watch a few future technology movies to help you understand the big picture.

3-18-2021 - I found that seoclerk.com and seoclerks.com look the same, but on one of the two sites, I get a GREAT service, yet can't leave an great review. Then on of the two sites, I get a bad service, and can leave a review. A bit odd, I like to help those who do good things and even though I dislike having to say bad things because I may not know what is going on in someone else's life, I can say, I can get nasty with my words and give it to them. However, in the case of seo clerk/clerks, i rather save my typing energy for myself and typing up blog posts/content/etc. and just state that the seller delivered work or didn't.

3-19-2021 - I received my refund from a seller who didn't deliver the work as per requested.

2021Consulting, Mar 18, 2021 IP
  10. MatthewGia

MatthewGia Peon

Best Answers:
    80% of the services on SeoClerks are outright scams. Mostly by freelances living in areas such as Pakistan and India where unemployment is high.

MatthewGia, Jun 11, 2021 IP