1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO yourself or not ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dean1122, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Getawab

Getawab Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much effort you want to put into your site. If you are lazy then hire SEO firm, if you are on low budget hire freelancer.

Getawab, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am an SEO expert so do it myself. But if you're not then don't try or you'll endup losing everything and my get your website penalized and. and instead of hiring any freelancer for 100 - 200 USD per month, you better hire an SEO agency, but do check their current SEO project performance. Today if someone is offering SEO services for just 200 - 500 Dollars then they're making fool out of you. SEO is now an expensive process

khemraj, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used to do it all myself but with health issues(I have MS) I'm now outsourcing more or focusing on easy niches/keywords and using a blog network.

Cyberchoices, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  4. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is a time consuming and a much patience need work..You should have patience to play with search engines..It needs much study and pressure is always there to make you depress in many times..so it depends on one's own capacity..

diziadvice, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  5. huardalbert

huardalbert Peon

Best Answers:
    If you require the quicker results for your site then you should hire the SEO professionals who can offer you the quality services. No one can do your job in the much better way in the same way you cant do other work effectively. so hiring the SEO for better results would be the great idea.

huardalbert, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  6. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do SEO on my own as well at outsource it. I don't pay for SEO - I test the waters and find out what works and what doesn't, then develop my own unique, sustainable SEO strategies.

shelby78, Nov 29, 2013 IP