1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Website looking for business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by doctorsinternet, Apr 18, 2014.

Hello, in the past year I have developed really good SEO strategies. However, with so many different SEO companies on the internet. How can I separate myself from them? I currently create websites and do SEO for Medical practices, including dentist, optometrist, podiatrist, etc. I'm currently looking to provide business for more medical practices, what's a good way to find clients? The company is called Doctors Internet.

doctorsinternet, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  2. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can find client related to your niche in your city and town. Send them an email or cold call them. I'm pretty sure there are people looking for you! All the best for you upcoming success!

Pillai.G, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  3. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start finding clients from your community. Give them a free website (create a sub domain for them) for 3 months.

tamaras, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  4. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it sounds like a great industry for reaching out to local clients. However, there's no harm in reaching any medically-related clients regardless of location.

Boost_Software, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  5. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way would be to get yourself to the number one spot in google for the most competitive term in the SEO industry

al

agmccall, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  6. tulipweb

tulipweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should check local business directories for it,as you can get complete list of dentists and ophthalmologists with contact details, so you can easily drop them emails for seo services.
    It is one of the best tactic you can follow today to stay away from competition in seo industry as you dont prefer to wait for such a long time, expecting to get seo clients from google as most of the time direct approach wins and you can effortlessly grab attention of clients by offering them attractive seo packages.

tulipweb, May 1, 2014 IP