1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO TRAFFIC QUESTION

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by stringks, Jul 1, 2016.

Hi there, I have been blogging almost for one year. I have tried all the SEO techniques that are out there, and do you know what? I'm not ranked even in top 10 pages of google? I spent 3-4 hours a day on my WordPress dashboard making my content great, but still no result.

Days before, I saw somewhere that now google is caring more for user's experiences, like how they engage with your site, bounce rate, comments. I think that this is a great factor for quality results, so keep the good work Google.

But my real question here is. Is the same thing receiving traffic from social networks and other things like receiving it from Google?

Anyway thanks

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    stringks, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  2. sanjay710

sanjay710 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, they are not the same thing but these two things can generate visitors/users.

sanjay710, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  3. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can drive the traffic either social signals or the other things like guest post or something by google but the organic traffic is the only matter here. So you can focus to drive the real visitors to your blog that will be helpful for your website's growth. Also, check your on-page SEO that's also he important thing to get position of your website.

SEOPearl, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  4. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You need to share more info about your website, the niche you're blogging on. We need to get insight on what you've been doing to provide good suggestions. :)

Pillai.G, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  5. Nargil

Nargil Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going purely for content marketing and you are just pushing the articles, without any off site SEO, then you would have to push hundreds of articles to see at least some decent traffic. I am afraid, that without off site SEO, you won't see much of it. Especially if your keywords are "how to...", those are much harder than they look. And no social traffic and organic trafic from google are two completely different things. Like apples and oranges. They are both fruits, but completely different. Organic traffic from Google has positive impact on your serps. The better your click through rate, the higher your rankings. CTR is a huge factor nowadays, so you might want to start with improving your meta descriptions.

Nargil, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  6. Kirtiraj Gohil

Kirtiraj Gohil Member

Best Answers:
    for traffics, only the fast ways is paid marketing on social, PR and guest blogging. if you want free traffics, you have to wait for a long time.

Kirtiraj Gohil, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In your 1 year blogging experience do ever tried to analyze your site's audience within the blog so that you can determine your users behavior.

KylieSweet, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  8. maninder_SEO

maninder_SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think you did not do a quality work.you need to change a content on regular basis.

maninder_SEO, Jul 8, 2016 IP