1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Organic SEO Traffic Tool Software Business + Customers + Revenue For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AppGenerate, Jul 3, 2019.

What is Traffic Godmode?
    The Only Tool You Need For SEO
    Traffic Godmode allows you to generate organic seo traffic and rank your sites on top of google first page. Its time you bring your website or business at the top of Search Engine results.

Why Traffic Godmode?
    Traffic Godmode is the best way to get your website or store ranked to google first page.

Its time you try Traffic Godmode to bring traffic to your website from different locations in the world! The world is changing from traditional marketing methods to digital marketing method. People are looking over the web to get their desired products or information. If you throw a stone over the internet, you will find a lot of same and similar information from multiple resources, we say web pages. People always go for the resources they get quickly with minimum searching. They would be the web pages listed in the first few pages of search results. If a product or website is not known or less known to search engines, they will not be visible in the front of Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS).

Traffic Godmode is canny standalone tool capable of creating traffic on your blog or website. The tool is clever enough to switch between browsers (but you don't need to install any web browser) and I.Ps which provides legitimate user traffic to your personal sites. The traffic generator is a good tool to riddle the internet. Even the switching between proxies can be done tool with ultimate version. It has a simple user interface to interact with.

How is this business monetized?
    This business in monetized by plans.
    No marketing has been done to this business.

How much time does this business takes to run?
    This business only needs Facebook marketing.
    At most 1 hour a week will do good to run this business.
    Everything is automatic.
    The great thing is that the new owner do not have to worry.
    I will train the new owner.

What challenges are there with running this business?
    There are no challenges with running this business. Please be aware that I will include 1 on 1 live hands on training to the new owner and provide lifetime support which includes my personal contact number.

What is included in sale?
    • Domain.
    • Free Godaddy domain transfer.
    • Full Source Code.
    • Entire Frontend.
    • Entire Backend.
    • Your payment code inserted.
    • 1 on 1 hands on training.
    • Entire ownership of the business.
    • After sale support.

AppGenerate, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  2. Brian Ott

Brian Ott Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Advertising this as a business is a bit of a stretch since a business actually has sales and revenue and a history longer than 5 days. Do you really have success in selling these crappy little sites that you have been spamming the forum with?

Brian Ott, Jul 4, 2019 IP
  3. AppGenerate

AppGenerate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I love helping people. Even though this business is only 5 days old. I wouldn't consider my work crappy. I see that there's alot of work that I am able to assist and help with afearlessventure.com Now that's crappy!

AppGenerate, Jul 4, 2019 IP
  4. Brian Ott

Brian Ott Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL, You're funny.

Brian Ott, Jul 5, 2019 IP
  5. Brian Ott

Brian Ott Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have posted for sale here in the last few days several "businesses"
    1) Mobile App Builder Platform
    2) Mobile App Source Code Digital Download Store
    3) Book Niche Store
    4) SEO Traffic Generator
    5) Website Hosting Business
    6) Google Chrome App Builder
    7) Crypto Token Maker Generator
    8) and my personal favorite, a Food Delivery service that had bogus financials.

Brian Ott, Jul 5, 2019 IP