1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Top 3 Ranking at $995 per keyword - Moneyback Guarantee - Serious Buyers Only

Discussion in 'Services' started by qbert_seo, May 19, 2012.

Obtain Top 3 rankings in Google at $995 per keyword - Full money back guarantee. - Escrow happily accepted, but you are responsible for escrow fees.

- Penguin Friendly Service
    - Only White-hat SEO techniques to ensure you are not harmed by other future updates.
    - Not available for all keywords/websites - Those who understand SEO will realise that this pricing depends upon the website and competitiveness of the phrase(s). Price is quite possibly more or less, but provided as a quote upfront before conducting any business.
    - Time frames of course depends on keywords competitors.
    - Only available for certain three word phrases (stop word such as 'in' or 'for' do not count.

If interested please pm with keywords and website URL(s) and contact details. I will send you an firm quotation and time frame. Multiple Keyword orders allow for discounted pricing. Examples of prior work is also available upon request.

Serious esquires only please - mutual respect for each others' time is important.

Phone Call Required

I like to speak to people before completion of a transaction, rather than communication only via DP and pm's. Therefore this is a requirement to ensure that we are each happy with any agreement reached.

Why I am offering this on DP?

I enjoy working directly with individuals and small business owners who can truly benefit from my expertise. My costs are lower advertising on DP and I generally encounter longer lasting relationships. I cannot promise my availabilty. I recently edited this offer due to high demand and to provide further clarification. I will only work with individuals passionate about their product(s)/service(s) and realistic with expectations.

Thank you in advance for all RFPs.

Last edited: May 19, 2012
    qbert_seo, May 19, 2012 IP
    DoesntMatter likes this.
  2. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Has anybody tried this service?
    What link building techniques do you use?

praetserge, May 24, 2012 IP
  3. leavegh

leavegh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in this one.. Can you get back to me??

leavegh, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  4. qbert_seo

qbert_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only ones that comply with Google's webmaster guidelines.

FYI: Price is in AUD.

qbert_seo, Dec 1, 2012 IP