1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Tools Website including Resales rights of SEO scripts.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rajamanickam.a, Feb 14, 2011.

This website "seoToolsStore.com" is having lot of features. Our SEO scripts such as Link Analysis, keyword analysis, domain analysis and keyword position finder are set up with this site.

And, it is having Social bookmarking, Memory Game, SEO Quiz, and Forum for discussing SEO related stuff.

This site is having wordpress blog set up with Unique Theme/design and all required plug-ins are set-up to keep it SEO friendly.

And, we have started adding some content (e.g Quiz questions, Blog posts, Game content) also. Anyway, the buyer can add lot of content as all the modules are having admin modules to handle them easily. For example, the memory Game admin module is having "Bulk upload" option to create the new topic contents easily. And, it has viral component also.

Latest SEO related news collected from various SEO blogs/sites are automatically submitted to Social bookmarking and the submitted news will be tweeted automatically to @seoToolsStore Twitter account to get traffic to the site.

The auction winner will get this site with resales rights for selling the SEO tools/scripts. (Anyway it won't give exclusive rights, because we are having plans to improve them further, and we already started selling few copies of the scripts.). Anyway, if he is not interested in spending time in selling/supporting the SEO Tools sales, they can earn money by doing affiliate marketing of the SEO Tools.

And, AdSense and amazon program also used to earn money from this site apart from selling SEO Tools.

Let me know if you have any question.

And, please note that the "Resales rights" is only for the SEO Tools scripts (i-e Link Analysis, keyword analysis, domain analysis and keyword position finder), not for other scripts(e.g, quiz, social bookmarking, memory game). Anyway, you can use them in few other domains also after informing me.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. jamestcs

jamestcs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you post the jpeg file of the visitors statistic ? such as from which country, from which search engines, what keywords etc...

jamestcs, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  3. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @jamestcs I have linked the Google Analytics data with this Auction. Anyway, this detail is insignificant. Because we have established the site few days back only. Mostly it is showing traffic from India. It seems it is our own traffic. And, we started submitting it in many places. So, mostly we will start seeing the other traffic in few days.
    But anyway, I am NOT going to talk more about traffic, because the main strength of this site is the SEO tools scripts with "resales rights".

The site buyer can take the steps to bring the Traffic. The Forum, Quiz, Social bookmarking linked with Twitter account, Game, and blog posts will help to increase the traffic soon as they were doing it for our other site qualitypointtech.net

This site is NOT suitable for inactive users. So, person who is willing to spend some time to moderate Forum and publish new blog posts about SEO is the right person for buying this site. At least they should be interested in SEO. (Anyway, latest SEO news will be automatically submitted to social bookmarking module and it will be tweeted automatically)

The core thing is, the site is having potential to bring good traffic and it is having SEO Tools scripts with Resale rights. So, any one with some SEO interest can start earning money by spending less time in maintaining it.
    We will support the buyer for moving the code into his server and for giving any initial guidance.

And, We can do any further enhancement/support for reasonable price.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  4. rajamanickam.a

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reduced the BIN price.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  5. rajamanickam.a

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bid for this site only if you are willing to make PayPal payment within 1 or 2 days of winning the bid.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  6. rajamanickam.a

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have reduced the Reserve and BIN.
    And, I would like to give BIN bonus.
    Currently this site is setup with rank checker for google only. If the Buyer uses BIN option, I will be giving our newly developed/enhanced script which will support multiple keywords and multiple search engines.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  7. rajamanickam.a

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This auction is going to end in few hours.

As of today, Google has indexed 469 pages and it will be continuing as SEO related links are automatically submitted to bookmarking module. And yahoo siteexplorer is showing 183 Inlinks.

And, it has 26 manually added SEO Tools related posts which will help to get organic traffic for seo tools related keywords.

And, now the Alexa Traffic Rank is 433K. Note that we have established this site few weeks back only.

@seoToolsStore Twitter account is having 217 followers and the follower count will be getting increased continuously as it gets tweets automatically from lot of SEO blogs and sites RSS feeds.

I have reduced the BIN further. So, you can use BIN if you want to own this website which is ready to get targeted traffic and ready with useful SEO Tools demo and scripts for start selling them. And, I have already announced BIN bonus (i-e adding multiple keywords and multiple search engines option in rank checker script without additional payment).

rajamanickam.a, Feb 21, 2011 IP