1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Tools and Recomendations

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anwar Pasha, Oct 26, 2020.

Hi Everyone,
    Am looking for some expert advise on the below:
    1) I need some suggestions for SEO tools to track the work being done on a website- Tool to show what changes have been implemented with timestamps, has the SEO scores improved after implementing these changes.

2)Can sub domain contribute to main domain SEO? For example, I have the main business website on a CMS and now I want to add a blog on a subdomain which will be built on a different CMS. Will this have a positive or negative impact on the main website SEO?

Look forward to hear your suggestions,
    Thanks in Advance,
    Anwar

Anwar Pasha, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  2. shamimfresh105

shamimfresh105 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO tools - Moz. Google search console, Google site map, YoastSEO, Ahrefs.

shamimfresh105, Aug 20, 2021 IP
  3. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    actually there are many tools you can opt for.
    1.Keyword research- google keyword planner, semrush, keyword finder, moz
    2. Technical seo- moz, screaming frog, deep crawl, woorank
    3. backlink monitoring- ahrefs, majestic, moz, semrush, google search console
    4. rank tracking- google search console, ahrefs, amz tracker, wincher
    These are the tools suggested as best seo tools 2021 in a site. Im using google recommended tools for my personal
    I feel sub domain doesn't contribute to main domain in seo as it is not the added advantage for the site. Whenever you engage with the content, google will give higher priority to the main domain and it crawls. Ranking goes down i hope.

Priya ds, Aug 20, 2021 IP
  4. Olgierd Von Everec

Olgierd Von Everec Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend Ahrefs as tool for rank tracking, keyword research and backlink monitoring.

And a-parser as tool for parsing everything you want.

Olgierd Von Everec, Oct 27, 2021 IP
  5. annsalinas

annsalinas Banned

Best Answers:
    SEM Rush is such a powerful tool that dominates the SEO landscape. It has its own unique feature. SEM Rush bit faster for testing and analysis. Which tool are you using now?

annsalinas, Nov 2, 2021 IP
  6. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    There are various SEO tools available on the web, and I use Ahref and semrush, two of the best.

Daniel165, Nov 11, 2021 IP
  7. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    For SEO tools, the best suggestion that I can give you here is to use tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, or Ubersuggest, as here you'll get pretty broad insights about everything that is going on with your site, beginning from keywords, over links, and some general overview stats. To get the best data, the recommendation is to analyze data on a weekly basis so that you can react fast if you notice something isn't working as it should be.

As for your second question, I would say you can create your blog on a different subdomain, and I really don't see it will have a negative impact on SEO, just make sure that you use original content there and not duplicate it or tags and meta-tags, adjust them to that subdomain specifically.

VortexAlpha, Feb 28, 2022 IP