1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Tools and Moz

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by master-mind, Mar 6, 2014.

Hi all,

I am looking for some information from SEO experts out there.

I have been using moz.com's trial for the last few weeks. Have found it great and it seems that it really helps.

However, can someone please advise on what other tools are really required in doing SEO for multiple websites?

I know about content and fresh and unique content is required for the sites to have better SERP. Besides that what tools do we need to handle SEO for our own or someone else's sites?

Looking forward for great suggestions from you experts.

Thanks

master-mind, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  2. heshamfathi

heshamfathi Member

Best Answers:
    to get #1 in Google you gotta do 2 steps:
    1.find a good keyword that have enough monthly searches from the country you competing at or even worldwide using: Keyword Planner Tool {in google adword}, and also the keyword must have enough CPC
    2.check if the keyword is easy enough to compete using tools like MOZ or TrafficTravis

heshamfathi, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  3. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends what do you mean by SEO?
    Monitoring keywords? Keyword research? Finding domains? Posting links?

There is ton of stuff out there but if you can be more specific I can point you in the right direction.

Mahe, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  4. Dittmoe

Dittmoe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to be a bit more specific as to what your goals are. We can all provide valuable sources but there's not "one tool" that does everything with SEO.

Dittmoe, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  5. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the tools I uses or have used in past (I had used Moz a long time back)

For SEO

Moz
    RavenTools

For KeywordResearch
    TrafficTravis
    WordPot

For Marketing
    inBoundio

neest321, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  6. master-mind

master-mind Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

Thanks for your valuable feedbacks. By saying SEO, I really mean the actual SEO to bring sites up on Google, specially bringing them on first page in Google for local country. ie in my case, Malaysia

The local SEO companies are in low number and they charge too high. I personally have 3-4 projects which need SEO, but since I have a web and application development company here, I do wish to offer SEO services to my clients too instead of hiring the expensive SEO local companies.

Thanks again.

master-mind, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  7. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    If you are working with clients you should aim for 100% controllable links so private blog network.
    Clear advantage is that when crap hits the fan you are able to edit anchors or even takes the links down.

Other methods although working now, might backfire in the future so if you don't want your clients to hate you...

Mahe, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  8. master-mind

master-mind Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard about private blog network, do you mind explaining more about it? Does it mean I should have several blog sites on different servers? If so, how do you think possible manageable way for all the blogs?

master-mind, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean with SEO? Get a better ranking or what? Get traffic? Traffic Travis is a good tool to learn some things about your website easy and fast! :)

patco, Mar 8, 2014 IP