1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Tips to increase traffic

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Gleen Padoe, Oct 2, 2010.

1. International NY

International NY Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you need to use social media to get a PR9? Can you get a PR9 without using social media, including twitter, facebook, stumbleupon etc.

International NY, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    robyries, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. testboss

testboss Peon

Best Answers:
    social marketing like facebook, twitter etc are good sources

testboss, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  4. jackspin007

jackspin007 Peon

Best Answers:
    For increasing traffic do share your website link on various social networking sites such as twitter, facebook, digg, delicious, etc.

jackspin007, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  5. joesmith1608

joesmith1608 Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase traffic do article submission,press release,book marking at good sites & SMO,yahoo answers.

joesmith1608, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  6. seo.lover

seo.lover Peon

Best Answers:
    i think try to get backlinks from high PR sites

seo.lover, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  7. jwg299

jwg299 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried a few things but I'm not sure if I'm doing them correctly.

I have a site with a product profitable-blogging-secrets.com
    I have a blog to go with that site profitable-blogging-secrets.com/blog

I've used facebook, twitter, linkedin, friendfeed and a couple other sites and I still can't seem to increase traffic by any large amounts

any suggestions?

jwg299, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  8. Ardorm

Ardorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should also try link-exchanges? I mean, not just posting your link on a single page of a certain site, but ask someone to place a link and title of your site in all the pages into a box, like "My partners".

Of course, you will have to choose wisely the partner, since you will have to do the same thing and there is not a lot of place to post links on every page...

Ardorm, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  9. PersonalProtectionandMore

PersonalProtectionandMore Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All, I'm new to the forum! I would like to know if someone can tell me when checking on the back link checkers, I get different results on everyone? Is there one out there that gives accurate results? I've been on so many I don't know which is correct or wrong!!

10. pibc

pibc Guest

Best Answers:

pibc, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  11. dodox_coolz

dodox_coolz Peon

Best Answers:
    use sosial bookmark and add url manually

dodox_coolz, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  12. trance92071

trance92071 Peon

Best Answers:
    Every time you update or make changes to your website or blog make sure to ping your site. This helps the search engines index or crawl your pages faster. Also submit and post these links on your social networking sites.

trance92071, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  13. kim123

kim123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Friend i read everything and take more information that how to increase traffic in a website?. but i want to give some information. if your give unique contain in a website. i hope u will take better result.

kim123, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  14. Brainshakers

Brainshakers Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    First of all, you need to know what people search and what they hope to find. It is essential to understand who your web site is directed to for getting relevant and constant results. Organic search results are displayed due to some algorithms and depending on the relevance. These results are not paid to show up. The traffic resulted from these searches is called organic SEO traffic. Organic SEO traffic depends only by the web site's position in search results and the frequency of the searches. The quality of organic SEO traffic is very high, as it comes as a result of the demand.

Brainshakers, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  15. arunthe

arunthe Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Bookmarking and SMO is very very useful for increase traffic

arunthe, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  16. vikas2008911

vikas2008911 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think if you need fast traffic so you should use PPC and if you need good guilty link and mazer traffic the you should use SEO then you can see more traffic .thanks

vikas2008911, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  17. monikajoshi

monikajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    I agee with all Webmaster views but for getting more visitors traffic.. You have to gone through PPC Advertising where you will get instant traffic as well as you can do SMO (Social Media Optimization) which will help to improve your alexa ranking and you will get visitors traffic in your website...

monikajoshi, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  18. monip

monip Peon

Best Answers:
    Try having a facebook fan page and a twitter account you regularly post to.

monip, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  19. ThePakistaniBlogger

ThePakistaniBlogger Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing your traffic and page rank is not magic – you just need to follow the basic principles, like these below:

1. Compelling Content: Be sure your site is filled with valuable, relevant content, photographs, or products and services.

2. Keywords: Use primary keywords within the first or second sentence of your page content, and spread them around.

3. Do your Homework: Be sure that you have the right keywords to draw your target market to your site.

4. The right word in the right place: Keywords should be used in titles, headers, and meta tags throughout your site. It helps the search engines categorize your site.

5. Keep it Simple Stupid: Make it easy for your visitors and customers to navigate your site and find what the information, products or services they want.

6. Submit your pages to directories and search engines. Do it manually, and yes, do all of them. It is time-consuming, but very much worth the trouble.

7. Change your web page when Google makes changes. Keep an eye on changes that are coming so that your rankings will stay high as you roll with the punches.

8. Check out the competition. What are they doing better than you are? What can you learn from their web design, keywords, and content?

9. Analyze your traffic by using your hosting provider’s reports. Find out which links are generating the most buzz so that you can utilize those areas further.

10. Establish yourself as an expert by writing and submitting articles to directories, and guest blog posts on related sites. Don’t forget to link back to your own site.

ThePakistaniBlogger, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  20. samya13

samya13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey. to increase traffic to your website start promoting your website on social media sites such as facebook and orkut. lots of traffic can be obtained from here. also as everyone said backlins are always important. When people will visit your website, alexa traffic rank increases automatically..!

samya13, Nov 28, 2010 IP