1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Strategy planning

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Raviraj, Jun 3, 2013.

Hello Friends,

I want to send a strategy plan for a website. This is my first time to create a strategy report for a website. What we have to include in report, its an old website which would be targeting for local cities in the country. Need help guys what we have to do in the report i don't have any idea. Please suggest any tips or idea..

Thanks

Raviraj, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds to me like you are out of your depth. You need to look at the site and study it and the sites main competitors and come up with a plan for that site.

To just spew out the same old same old, blog commenting, forum posting, submit to directories etc etc type of plan is what would be a common plan repeated over and over though.

Revelations-Decoder, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  3. johnhalsell

johnhalsell Member

Best Answers:
    To make a strategy plan for a website first of all you have to analysis of your own website. The most important thing is that you have to create strategy according to your competitors. Analysis competitors for that keywords on which you are going to work. After analysis you can find easily what i have to do for ranking of keywords.

johnhalsell, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There you go someone will do it for you, as seems like johnhalsell will do it >

:)

Revelations-Decoder, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  5. johnhalsell

johnhalsell Member

Best Answers:
    So ......what do you mean for

johnhalsell, Jun 4, 2013 IP