1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Software

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mrdjkcool, Feb 24, 2005.

I am looking at buying some SEO software that will allow me to view very good reports, offers some good link analysis and make my job getting sites ranking nicely even easier.

I have looked at Addweb, WEB CEO and a few others. Does anyone have any good recommendations for buying a program which will help automate as much as possible?

Thanks to anyone that helps!

DJ

mrdjkcool, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  2. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:
    No need for expensive software. Jsut use links and have good metadata. Overture has some good services for much less.

paymentapprovaltooslow, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  3. DomainLoot

DomainLoot Guest

Best Answers:
    DomainLoot, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  4. nullbit

nullbit Peon

Best Answers:
    The tool in my sig might be helpful.

Altough maybe not, since I'm not totally sure what you mean, are you looking for tool which generates reports on different key terms?

Overture's is the only tool that can generate basic keyword reports relating to popularity, with any creditability, everything else lacks a enough source data.

OK, well, actually, one other possibility (but still not as useful as Overture's tool) is the new AdSense API, has anyone built anything on that yet?

nullbit, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  5. afterdark

afterdark Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check out Web Position 3 Software. Excellent automation and reporting tools. Wordtracker integration, Link Defender, Meta Manager by WebTrends.

To check it out and download a FREE TRIAL please go to:

http://www.afterdarkgrafx.com/webposition/

Fast Jimmy

After Dark Grafx, Inc.

afterdark, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  6. mrdjkcool

mrdjkcool Guest

Best Answers:
    I was looking more for something that I can use as a tool to show prospective clients there progress on keywords and do an all-in-one service in one place. Monitor clients, promote and show progress.

I know of webceo and addweb and web position gold... is there anyone that someone recommends over the other?

mrdjkcool, Feb 25, 2005 IP