1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO - Social Media Management - Content Marketing + More Online Marketing Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by cronik, Jul 5, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Need to increase your online presence? Need backlinks? I got you covered! Everything I do is 100% safe and effective! I have been using SEO to boost website traffic since I built my first site on freewebs.com when I was 12 years old. I know what I am doing, and I have never been penalized by Google for the SEO I do (neither have my clients).

I generally work out a monthly or weekly plan for my long-term clients and help them with everything from link building to social media management. Simply contact me and let me know what you need help with, and we can come up with an effective strategy for your website and goals.

Right now social media marketing is vital, so if you aren't promoting on G+, Facebook, Twitter and other popular networks then you are missing out on traffic. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone manage everything for you?

To top it all off - I can write amazing content for your website or blog! Yes, I can write content so you have stuff to share on your social profiles! This is the key to instant traffic!

Whether you're an SEO expert who needs someone to take some work off his/her hands, or a website owner who doesn't have time or knowledge to run an effective SEO campaign - I can help! Send me a message so we can get started!

It doesn't matter if you just need someone to build a few links, or if you need someone to take care of everything for you, I am here and available to take on all projects! :)

$5 will get you 10 high quality backlinks built within 12-24 hrs. Purchase from the thread to test out my services!

cronik, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    HI

I would like to try your services,

Please send me the details please

thank you