1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Services | Sit Back Relax & Watch Your Website or Blog Grow Special Offer Inside!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Lee12, Jun 9, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    More to the above story than the client wanted to share.. there is issues from "PREVIOUS" SEO done before TWC was hired which resulted in the drop. We are/have recovered/recovering the rankings. What a client did before hiring TWC we have no control over when Google penalizes for that however we can recover it for the client.

Thanks
    TWC

Lee12, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  2. tchung

tchung Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Previously I had some relatively competitive keywords in the top 10-20 that dropped out of the top 1000. Paid about a week ago for the page 1 guarantee, and I'm starting to see some results. I was extremely skeptical that they would be able to recover my rankings since after the penalty I used some other SEO services that didn't produce any results, but I'm beginning to see some progress in recovering my rankings which is fantastic.

In my case, the service was relatively expensive since I had a couple tough keywords & since my site was so heavily penalized, but if I can get back to page 1, it is well worth it. I've paid other providers after the penalties and literally have gotten no results. TWC is the first to actually produce results.

tchung, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  3. medaa25

medaa25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The page 1 guarantee? It's the first time you use their services or you're already a customer?

medaa25, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  4. tchung

tchung Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah the page 1 guarantee, and I used one of the monthly plans awhile ago with great results, but recently I actually wasn't getting any results with their regular monthly plan because the site was penalized probably from other SEO providers that spammed links, and I wasn't getting any results from any other SEO provider in recent days. There's still a long way to go but finally seeing some results

tchung, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  5. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Update for anyone interested in a TWC Account:

We have now made it possible for you to signup for a FREE Account at TWC before making any purchases.
    This way you can grab yourself an account if you don't have one yet and take a look around on the inside and see what we have to offer.

With your TWC FREE account you are still going to get free usage of the on-board tools we have on the inside along with many offers you will have access to that has never been offered to the public anywhere on the net before.

Click Here to get started with Your Free Account!

Thanks
    TWC

Lee12, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  6. Maximator

Maximator Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maximator, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  7. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2

Hi

Thanks for the order. Your order is not for a monthly campaign but its for a boost to our network of high PR blogs we own which is a one time boost.
    Your ticket at TWC has been updated with the details.

Thanks
    TWC

Lee12, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  8. 313025

313025 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I signed up for the Pay As You Go SEO campaign. Its just about a week, already beginning to see some uptrend in the rankings. So far so good. Hopefully the uptrend continues.

313025, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  9. supersonicemporium

supersonicemporium Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We purchased 1 month of Pay As You Go SEO using the DPFORUM coupon. The campaign started on July 21st for 3 keywords and ended not too long ago. The uptrend was clear and we are now thinking about purchasing a larger package from TWC.

They provide weekly reports to EVERY backlink they build. It's not just profile backlinks either, it's articles and web 2.0 submissions. The great thing is you can validate every link from their site.

Great service and we will definitely recommend them in the future to any of our business partners and friends!

supersonicemporium, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  10. iBoot

iBoot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Already have account on site, how i add order in same account?
    There is any offer going on or discount on returning client? Looking to order 3 months plan or subscription package.

iBoot, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  11. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    TWC Client System has been upgraded so that when you make a purchase within the client panel it is setup instantly right after payment is made. All you have to do is complete checkout and then navigate to the Projects page and edit your project with your url's and keywords and click save.

Thanks
    TWC

Lee12, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  12. twiengep

twiengep Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I require SEO Services. Contact me by PM

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    twiengep, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  13. Santiago

Santiago Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd love to try your service but I am having problem right now with my Google search result showing my site URL as the title. Will your service help me correct this as well? Thanks!

Santiago, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  14. Lee12

Lee12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi DP Members,

This discount will be valid from now until until Dec 5th Midnight Server time.

A Nice Discount Code for anyone who is looking to get in on some great SEO at the starter level.

We are now offering a HUGE 36% OFF on ALL "Regular" SEO Packages inside our TWC clients Area!

If You Already Have An Active TWC Account
    Simply login to your TWC Client Panel and select the Regular SEO Package or Packages that you would like to purchase and apply the coupon code TWC36

If You Do NOT Have An Account With Us Yet.. Get One Here Using the simple form at the top of the homepage. Its FREE to Signup and once you are signed up simply select any "Regular" SEO Package and use the coupon code TWC36 during checkout.

Regular SEO Packages are $77 and using the coupon code above is going to give you a HUGE 36% OFF Instantly and Ongoing BOTH. That means a single Regular SEO Package will cost you ONLY $49.28 Each Month.

This is an excellent way to get started with SEO and its an Excellent way to save money while doing it not to mention the FREE SEO Tools we provide for members in the client area.

Look forward to working with you very soon!

This discount will be valid from now until until Dec 5th Midnight Server time.

Thanks
    TWC

Lee12, Dec 2, 2014 IP