1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Service Question

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by blueseorank, Jul 29, 2016.

Hello All. I'm new to the forum and I don't want to get started off on the wrong foot. I offer SEO services, however, I'm NOT going to advertise in this post. I've been trying to understand the forum a bit and was wondering which Forum is the best place to post my services.

Thanks in advance!

blueseorank, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  2. sinack

sinack Member

Best Answers:
    Post in the services section. You're going to have to wait 48 hours before you can do that.

Here's the link: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/services.60/

sinack, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  3. blueseorank

blueseorank Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the helpful information! I wasn't really sure if making this thread was the right way to go or not, but I had to start somewhere.

Am I able to post a link to my website in the services section? I'm trying to cover all bases, I don't want to get banned right off the start.

blueseorank, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you sell your services in our Services section (after you are established) you can link to existing work and references but the deals need to be done here - you can't link to an alternate sales page.

You can post in Introductions but you need to be introducing yourself and not your business.

sarahk, Jul 30, 2016 IP