1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO Service Provider With Loads of Different Services ( article , video , social )

Discussion in 'Services' started by ThemePorter, Oct 18, 2012.

I am venturing into SEO marketing and require a dedicated team of SEO service providers to provide me with all-in-one services which include

• Directory Submission
    • Press Release Writing & Submission + Promotion Strategies
    • Article Writing & Submission + Promotion strategies
    • Facebook Timeline+ Twitter background
    • Video Creation+ Submission
    • Social Bookmarking
    • Document Sharing
    • Web 2.0 Link Wheels + Promotion

I have created excel which lists exactly what I require of each services in terms of number etc. I am open to few strategies that you might have in your sleeve which might help/add value to the service.

I require service provider to fill price for each of the items listed in excel and hence provide total cost for my packages. I require a company that can handle all of the services mentioned above.

However if you have a specialized service for each of the list provided above, you can fill the excel as well.

Examples of previous work in form of reports, live example would great.
    I will be sending my email address, where you can send in the filled excel sheet with your quote. You can leave your contact details

PM only

ThemePorter, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  2. shhassannaseer

shhassannaseer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is really the awesome link building stretegy, if you do it manually as well as with great quality, send you a PM please check and let me know if you are interested in my link building packges.

shhassannaseer, Oct 18, 2012 IP