1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO Service | German market | Google.de and Google.at - Want to reach Top 3 Ranking

Discussion in 'Services' started by Czelly, Aug 23, 2011.

Dear community,

i am going to plan a new project in the christmas niche! The website isn´t ready right now and the domain isn´t bought until now but the project is planned and the website will be ready within the next 2-3weeks! It will be a german website so I need a top ranking in the "DE" (Germany) and "AT" (Austria) google websites. (www.google.at and www.google.de)! I am not interested in google.com cause I only need to reach the german speaking people.

Anyway I need to reach a Top 5 or Top 3 result until the 15th-20th of novembre. The niche is as I already said "christmas"! I do not know which keywords would be the best but I will talk about this with somebody who makes me a good offer. The competition isn´t as big as it is on the english market so it may be possible to reach the result until the middle of novembre.

Please I only want serious offers with a good price. If you are interested please PM me with further informations!
    If you need a few more informations please let me know!

- Chris

Czelly, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I worked before on German site
    Nobody can ofer such guarantee top3

Tell me
    Url
    Age of site
    Targeted keyphrases (as long as keyphrases don't contain special charachters there is no problem)
    I usually charge 500-900/keyphrase but can be higher

w3bmaster, Aug 23, 2011 IP