1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO Service for Carpet Cleaning Company

Discussion in 'Services' started by CompuByte, Aug 20, 2009.

I run a carpet cleaning company and needs quotes for SEO service for the term "Carpet Cleaning". I used to rank #1 for the term on our old version.

In addition, I am looking for an individual to increase our ranking on the Google Local results.

CompuByte, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  2. bloomsden

bloomsden Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We do professional SEO services and we will use your keyword as the Anchor text or title for the directory submissions in the relevant directories. For more information plz contact me..

bloomsden, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  3. aaronlamont1

aaronlamont1 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am currently running a promotion in the buy, trade, sell section of the DP forum
    for only $27 to get you listed on google frontpage, discount offer basically to get
    some reviews for my service.

aaronlamont1, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  4. apatel

apatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have provided SEO services for carpet cleaner & restoration businesses in Florida. You will find a case study on Dreyer's Carpet Care right on the home page for our website - patsmarketing.com. SEO plans starts at $199/mo. Sorry I am not able to provide hyperlinks due to limited account access. You can email me at or call me at 888-488-PATS(7287).

apatel, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  5. CompuByte

CompuByte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been overwhelmed by SEO's PMs - I have only been able to talk with a few, sorry.

However, I am looking for a SEO who has a nice portfolio in white hat SEO. I am a former owner of a Philadelphia SEO firm, so I know the industry.

Many of the PMs offered me local SEO services, with the terms Philadelphia in the keyword - I already rank for these terms.

Please PM me with a portfolio (URLs and keywords) along with your quote and estimated time of project completion.

CompuByte, Aug 21, 2009 IP