1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Scam & Fraud reality

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by divengrabber, Jul 27, 2011.

i have saw in search engine optimization the basic concept is just building a link for your website. Google and other search engine also follow almost same algorithm for all the website. my question is how you trust online website? what features you would like to see first? for e.g. If one website don't have good backlink and ranking lower in google search result, but their products are too popular in local market so is that mean they are not highly reputed? On other hand one of the company ranking higher on search engine but their services are big scam then what is your way to deal with such companies?

please help me with replies. i am too bit of confuse about such type of search engine optimization process. Maybe your feedback solve my problems.

Thanks

divengrabber, Jul 27, 2011 IP